News:

MyKidsDiary.in :: Capture your kids magical moment and create your Online Private Diary for your kids

Main Menu

HCL opens innovation center in Canada; to create 2000 new jobs in three years

Started by devikad, Mar 30, 2021, 01:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devikad

HCL opens innovation center in Canada; to create 2000 new jobs in three years

HCL Technologies has announced a new innovation center in Ontario, Canada which will be focussed on digital acceleration. The company said that it will deliver advanced technology solutions to its global client base to help accelerate their digital transformation journeys from the center. It also said that it plans to create 2,000 new jobs in Canada in the next three years, and engage Canada's local talent to serve global clients.

"From our newest center, clients can experience a whole new world of technological innovation enabled by leading edge immersive technologies, HCL's best in class Intellectual property solutions and a unique design thinking approach to some of the most complex problems of Canadian enterprises," said Joelien Jose, EVP & Country Head – Canada, HCL Technologies.

The center will provide next-gen services including digital and analytics solutions, cloud consulting and migration, cybersecurity, IT infrastructure and application services.

The center in Mississauga, Ontario will be one of the largest for HCL in Canada with a capacity of 350 people and will house co-innovation labs for customers as well.

"The announcement of new, highly skilled jobs in the technology industry for Canadians is always good news," said Doug Ford, Premier of Ontario. "I'm thrilled to see such investment and job creation from global leaders like HCL Technologies right here in Ontario. This new facility will strengthen our economy and workforce, while supporting industries nation-wide."

Source: https://cio.economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/corporate-news/hcl-opens-innovation-center-in-canada-to-create-2000-new-jobs-in-three-years/81722631

DorianKussel

Hope the information is still relevant. Btw, is anybody going to Ontario this autumn? Have some ideas for you.

BjorneLubbock

Wow, man. I wonder if there are any jobs left. I'd really like to work for this company. Actually, I found out about it from my friend who works at ontariosbest.ca. He shared this thread with me. So, I'd be really grateful for any relevant information provided. Actually, I've always dreamt of moving to Canada. I've been to Toronto and Ontario a couple of times. Wonderful cities with a huge amount of sights that are worth visiting. I really hope I'll manage to go to Ontario this autumn. That must be a great trip cause it will be the first time I'll go to Canada with my girlfriend. Anyway, I'll be waiting for your reply. Thanks in advance.