Infosys Freshers Registration Drive 2021 across Tamil Nadu

Started by sushmi, Apr 21, 2021, 11:14 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

sushmi

Infosys Freshers Registration Drive 2021 across Tamil Nadu

Infosys
Chennai, Tamil Nadu

One of leading Information Technology organization e.i Infosys currently hiring as a Freshers recruitment drive 2021 under all department of Engineering Graduates of 2018-2021 batch from various streams who are aspiring to launch a dynamic career in the engineering industry with Infosys in Tamil Nadu. to clarify kindly read on for further information regarding who we are looking for, eligibility criteria and application guidelines.

Firstly, Infosys Off Campus Registration Drive 2021 for Freshers | 2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech - Auto/ Civil/ CSE/ EEE/ ECE/ ICE/ Mech/ Telecom; M.Sc/ MCA | Across India

Click below to apply :

Name of Department: Various Jobs vacancies in Engineering Department as System Engineer and various post

No. of Vacancies: Not available as of now.

Interview Date: Notified Soon - It might be conducted as telephonic or skype video call as referring current pandemic situation of COVID-19.

Selection Process:
Written Test (Aptitude and Programming)
Technical Interview
HR Interview

Education
10th Standard - Pass
Diploma - Pass
12th Standard - Pass
Graduation - Pass is required to get apply.

Qualification
All Arts, Science, Commerce and Engineering Graduates Jobs near me who have some IT skills or looking for career in IT sectors.

Best Tag: Freshers Jobs near me in Chennai Tamil Nadu

Language: English

Place of Job: Nearby Metro City where Infosys campus alive ( i.e. Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Delhi Jobs) - You should be able to travel or relocate.

Age Limit: Yes, need young talent only and fresher's candidate only to get better growth.

Salary: Not a bar for perfect candidate, Open

How to Apply: scroll down to end and click on apply now button to go to official website of Infosys to get apply

with below link.

Application fees: No fees.

Reservation: Not applicable as this is public limited company.

Mode of application: Through online only by clicking apply now button.

Starting Date of application: Already Started - hurry up 👆!!!

Last Date of application: Close soon

Selection Process: Based on interview with interview panel.

Official Notification: jobs for freshers | Career Update 2021 in Infosys in Chennai Tamil Nadu

Selection Criteria
Firstly, candidate must have very good programming knowledge and willingness to learn.
Most Importantly, Candidates must have a full-time degree course recognized by the Central/ State Government of India.
All arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
Candidate should have completed all exams/ viva-voice/ training and should not have any pending attendance requirement with the college.

Career Search Tags: Infosys careers for freshers, Infosys jobs in Chennai, Engineering Graduate jobs in Chennai, career 2021 in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, IT graduate jobs near Chennai, Tamil Nadu, computer engineering jobs in Pattabhiram Chennai, Infosys careers for freshers, System Engineer jobs near me in Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Important Note: Due to COVID-19 pandemic, you might get a chance to work remotely in Infosys So, this career might refers as Work from Home Jobs or Remote career as Infosys Freshers Registration Drive 2021 nearby Chennai, Tamil Nadu.

Lastly, We are never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company's official website 😊 meantime refer our job search page for more jobs in Pattabhiram Chennai, Tamil Nadu by clicking open button below.

Click below to get apply for Infosys Freshers Registration Drive 2021 !!!

All the best for interview...

Click here

Go Up

Quick Reply

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:

shortcuts: alt+s submit/post or alt+p preview
IT Acumens Web Designing Chennai | GinGly :: Build your Personal Website | CineBuzz :: Cinema News | My Kids Diary :: Gift your Kids Memories :: Book Website @ 349 Rs monthly
Copyright 2005 - 2021 :: IT Acumens :: All Rights Reserved. :: XML Sitemap
ITAcumens Discussion Forum with 2 lakhs post running for 15 years - Powered by IT Acumens Pro Dedicated Server

My Kids Diary