Nokia 5.4 to launch in India soon

Started by Kalyan, Feb 06, 2021, 08:53 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Kalyan

Nokia 5.4 to launch in India soon

Flipkart has confirmed the launch of Nokia 5.4 in India with a "coming soon" teaser page.

HMD Global's first smartphone launch in India this year will be the Nokia 5.4. Flipkart has confirmed the launch of Nokia 5.4 with a "coming soon" teaser page for the smartphone. Nokia 5.4 made its debut in December last year.

The Flipkart teaser page shows off the smartphone's highlights including the camera, punch-hole display, battery life and processor. Nokia 5.4 is available at a starting price of 189 euros ( ₹17,000 approx) for the base model. It comes in two colour options of Polar Night and Dusk. The smartphone has a punch-hole display, a rear fingerprint sensor and a dedicated Google Assistant button.

Nokia 5.4 features a 6.39-inch HD+ display with a punch-hole selfie camera. Under the hood of the phone runs Qualcomm's Snapdragon 662 processor. It comes in three variants of 4GB+64GB, 4GB+128GB and 6GB+64GB.

The smartphone has a quad-camera setup featuring a 48-megapixel primary sensor, a 5-megapixel ultra wide angle lens, a 2-megapixel macro sensor and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. There's a 16-megapixel camera for selfies on the Nokia 5.4.

Nokia 5.4 packs a 4,000mAh battery with a USB Type-C port for charging up to 10W. On the software front, Nokia 5.4 runs Android 10 out-of-the-box. The smartphone is Android 11 ready, and it is confirmed to receive two Android OS updates. Nokia 5.4 also supports face unlock in addition to a fingerprint sensor.

HMD Global has also teased the launch of Nokia 3.4 in India. It looks like Nokia 5.4 and Nokia 3.4 will make their debut in India together.

source: tech hindustantimes

zayedahmed

I am planning to buy the new Nokia 5.4 from Saudi. Considering the Nokia Price in KSA, can you tell me what will be a good price for this phone in KSA?

Go Up

Quick Reply

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:

shortcuts: alt+s submit/post or alt+p preview
IT Acumens Web Designing Chennai | GinGly :: Build your Personal Website | CineBuzz :: Cinema News | My Kids Diary :: Gift your Kids Memories :: Book Website @ 349 Rs monthly
Copyright 2005 - 2021 :: IT Acumens :: All Rights Reserved. :: XML Sitemap
ITAcumens Discussion Forum with 2 lakhs post running for 15 years - Powered by IT Acumens Pro Dedicated Server

My Kids Diary