News:

Choose a design and let our professionals help you build a successful website   - ITAcumens

Main Menu

Oriental Bank of Commerce Education Loan

Started by Kalyan, Jul 28, 2008, 03:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalyan

Oriental Bank of Commerce Education Loan

Candidate's Eligibility

Candidates applying for the Oriental Bank of Commerce education loan should be Indian Nationals and not more than forty five years of age.

An applicant will be considered eligible if he takes admission into the recognized courses, which are approved by recognized bodies.

Courses Eligible for Oriental Bank of Commerce Student Loan

The various courses eligible for the Oriental Bank of Commerce education loan are undergraduate, postgraduate, doctorate, professional and technical courses.

Amount of loan

The maximum amount of loan offered for education in India is Rs.10 lacs. Students taking admission in foreign institutes and universities may apply for a maximum loan amount of Rs.20 lacs.

Security

No collateral security is required for education loans up to Rs.4 lacs but co-obligation of guardian or parents is essential. For loans above Rs. 4lacs and up to Rs. 7.50 lacs no collateral security is required for approval. However, co-obligation of either parents or guardians and one third party guarantee is required for the loan. For loans more than Rs.7.50 lacs, mortgage of immovable property or other security (tangible) is required.

Margin

There is no margin for education loans up to Rs.4 lacs. For education loans above Rs.4 lacs, 5% and 15% are the margins stated for India and abroad respectively.

Repayment

The education loans from Oriental Bank of Commerce should be returned within 84 EMIs. The repayment commences either after six months of getting a job or after one year completion of the course, whichever, seems to be earlier.

In order to learn more about education loans from Oriental Bank of Commerce browse through https://www.obcindia.co.in/uniquepage.asp?id_pk=30

Raman kumar

sabanmaklayin

Nice information, thanks for sharing, really great work and lovely information about education loan, but what is the interest charges, I think SBI also same things, if you know more information about SBI then i am interested to know that. Which is the best and comfortable education loan.

Jaswinder singh

I am in australia, i have finished my diploma in hospitality. Now, i want to do commercial cookery and business. To support my studies, i want loan sanction of nearly 33 lakh.Is it possible, what is the procedure?

Birjua

Quote from: Jaswinder singh on Dec 03, 2010, 10:37 AM
I am in australia, i have finished my diploma in hospitality. Now, i want to do commercial cookery and business. To support my studies, i want loan sanction of nearly 33 lakh.Is it possible, what is the procedure?
First of all you need to apply for a loan:
Then following abilities and strategy you must to be have,
1. Investment, How much really do you need?
2. Earning Ratio
3. Working procedure probably a planed strategy
4. Management and returning loan skills

kbrtechedu

Now a day, every people know about study and education, they need more money than before and to get more money they can contact to finance company or banks. Oriental Bank of Commerce Education Loan can help a lot to get study in normal interest rate.