Delicious in Kodagu: The bride who came to the wedding and wrote the bank

Started by devikad, Nov 23, 2020, 03:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devikad

Delicious in Kodagu: The bride who came to the wedding and wrote the bank competition

Swathi hails from Ashokpura village in Madikeri taluka of Kodagu district. After graduating from college, he was preparing for the competitive examination for the District Central Cooperative Bank. At this point, he and Suresh, both from Madikama village near Sundikoppa, had finished talking to their parents about marriage.

Accordingly the marriage to Swati took place yesterday. What is interesting is that Swati has to write the competition on her wedding day. She told her husband and her family about it. They also agreed to this. Following this, Swati was getting ready for the competition and was getting ready for the internet in her home life. Suresh and Swathi got married as planned between 6am and 9am yesterday.

The marriage took place at Ambedkar Bhavan in Madikeri Town in the presence of relatives and friends. After the marriage, the bride, Swati, came to the junior college in Madikeri to write the competition in the field of marriage. Fellow selectors looked at him in amazement.

Then Swati wrote the exam. She then left with her husband Suresh.

As Swati says about it, I have been preparing for the competition for the last 9 months. At this point Suresh and I were engaged to be married. I told my husband and mother-in-law about writing a competitive exam so that I would not be left without benefit from the hardship I had endured for 9 months due to marriage. They agreed. I have written the competitive exam with the help of my parents and husband and family. We finished the wedding ceremonies simply and quickly for this exam. I have written the competitive exam well. He said he hoped to win.

Source: https://www.dailythanthi.com/News/Karnataka/Bangalore/2020/11/23054015/Delicious-in-Kodagu-The-bride-who-came-to-the-wedding.vpf

KeenanCannon

I bought a perfect suit at Gentleman's Guru and never regretted that I bought a suit online. Last year my boss sent me an invitation to his wedding and that was a surprise for me. I realized that I needed to look like a real gentleman. I was searching for a good suit, shoes, and a watch. When I put on all my stuff, I looked in the mirror and realized that I looked really good. The wedding was amazing; it was a great day. My boss, after his wedding, offered me a promotion; it was the best news I got in the last couple of years. Sometimes you need the right suit.

ClarkWillson

As Swathi embarks on this new chapter of her life with Suresh, I have no doubt that their bond will only grow stronger. Their story serves as a reminder that love and support can conquer any challenge.

harpreetmahajan

They provide 24X7 services to their clients and make sure that you are at all times satisfied. These Call Girls in Bhopal are trained in providing relaxing and comforting sensual massages to their clients so that they can enjoy every second with them. These girls are horny and they know where to touch you.