News:

Choose a design and let our professionals help you build a successful website   - ITAcumens

Main Menu

If u were Mr. Bill Gates...................

Started by Thilaga, Mar 04, 2007, 08:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thilaga

hey guyz think u got an oppurtunity to be in place of Bill Gates....tel me what you would like to do with all his wealth and people....remember you have to say only one thing you wish to do...  ;)
Loving someone that doesn't love U is like reaching for a star -U know you'll never reach it but you just got to keep trying

Sudhakar

Quote from: thilaka on Mar 04, 2007, 08:10 PM
hey guyz think u got an oppurtunity to be in place of Bill Gates....tel me what you would like to do with all his wealth and people....remember you have to say only one thing you wish to do...  ;)

If so, then we will be the third largest producer of softwares & designers only From INDIA and 100% Job Assurance only to  dEaR INDIAN's .
All in the Name of IT Acumens ...
" What would be Yours, If So "

- Webmaster
www.itacumens.com

Kalyan

May be,The Revolution of IT growth in INDIA will be Increased...... ???

But,I recruit only the Fresher People & to give oppurtunity to prove we r Brilliant INDIANS.

For Indians,Indians only enemy...No 1 can boost anybody to migrate to top of the sky. :-\

We Break all.....

And the Great Revolution starts in ITAcumens (MNC) Concern. ;)

Anyhow,But 2020 Dream will satisfy in 2007.
Iam very proud to say , ITAcumens is the first Team to satisfy our President Dream... :D

----
Thanks & Regards :-
Kalyanaraman Nagarajan
www.itacumens.com

ganeshbala

surly i may share my ideas and money to develop the poor people and save the world .
And be a simple man ....

hari

i'm     [blink]KADAVUL[/blink]

Who offers everything without hesitation.............
Thanks and Regards,
Hari
ITAcumens
(www.itacumens.com)

http://itacumens.com/images/homepage/ad_hari.swf