News:

GinGly.com - Used by 85,000 Members - SMS Backed up 7,35,000 - Contacts Stored  28,850 !!

Main Menu

Please analyse my resume

Started by ck2008, Jul 17, 2008, 05:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ck2008

Hello,

I'm new around here. I was happy to find a section to get analysis on resumes. Quite useful, especially for freshers like me who are confused with what to write and how to write in the resume.

Please take a look at my attached resume. I made this one based on my friend's resume (along with that logo and all.. I removed the table format for academic qualification though).. I'd appreciate it very much if you guys can help me with what changes need to be made in this resume.

Thanks in advance.

abivallek

It looks good but I'd change 'highlights' to 'skills' and add 'professional experience' section if you have any. Well, still writing a resume is big deal, so you can seek  assignment help for you. There they can proofread it, point out main strengths and weakness of your resume and you can use that as well in your interview.

Ciana

Hi there!

I use for writing papers this website /write-my-essay.html. I can say from my own experience this site helps a lot.

williamwill009

I understand how important it is to get feedback on your resume, especially when you're trying to stand out from other candidates. I've been looking for some advice and guidance on how to improve my resume and generally prepare for my job search. In the process, I found several useful resources, but one of the most useful was the blog at https://domyhomework123.com/blog/. There is not only resume analysis but also many other articles that cover various aspects of academic and professional development. If you're looking for specific tips and strategies to improve your resume or want to understand how to more effectively present your experience and skills, be sure to check out their blog. It can be a useful resource in your professional development.