News:

GinGly.com - Used by 85,000 Members - SMS Backed up 7,35,000 - Contacts Stored  28,850 !!

Main Menu

Top business intelligence and analytics tool for developers in 2020

Started by NiveRoshni, Oct 08, 2020, 02:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NiveRoshni

Top business intelligence and analytics tool for developers in 2020

Data Science and Business Analytics are among the top and newly emerging technologies today. In recent decades, organisations business analytics tools have picked up popularity among developers. While there are tons of business analytics tools out there, a handful of them are popular among developers. Here are top business intelligence and analytics tools for data science professionals.

1. Tableau

The data visualisation tool offers an easy to use interface and drop-down capability. Tableau is the go-to tool when you need quick analysis. One of the best things about Tableau is that you don't need any advanced programming knowledge to learn and get started.

2. Power BI

Microsoft's Power BI is a popular solution for data visualisation. If you have been a long term user of Microsoft services such as Excel, you will feel comfortable in using Power BI. The tool offers a lot of flexibility to developers while performing data cleaning, modelling, and other statistical tasks.

3. Qlik Sense

The data analytics platform provides a complete end-to-end solution to convert raw data into actionable insights. Qlik Sense boats itself as a modern BI tool by providing an associative difference engine. The users from all background can learn and get started with Qlik.

4. ThoughtSpot

This BI tool is focused on search and AI-driven analytics. It has recently picked up great prominence by becoming a unicorn company in a very short span of time. You can work on visualisation, reports, interactive dashboards, advanced analytics using this tool. ThoughtSpot also automates the complete task of analysing data providing a natural language search option for its users.

5. Looker

Looker is a data platform that consists of subcategories such as Modern BI, analytics, integrated insights, data-driven workflows, and custom applications. This tool provides a unique feature of letting users block pre-built pieces of code that you can just pick and use for your analysis.

Source : https://content.techgig.com/julia-vs-python-which-is-best-for-data-science/articleshow/77832810.cms

KeenanCannon

Thanks for the comprehensive information! These are all great tools, but my personal favorite is Tableau. I've found that it's really user-friendly and easy to get started with, even if you're not a data science professional. I've also found that the visuals it produces are really helpful in understanding complex data sets. Moreover, I wish to learn how to use Microsoft Power BI. I researched a lot and found a guide here at community.servicenow.com. Unfortunately, I'm not wit enough to understand how it works. That's why I would highly appreciate any help you could provide!

DerickMathis

I totally agree with your opinion on Tableau. Actually, it's the best tool I've ever found. I'm a designer, so this tool is not only good for developers but for designers too. A few days ago, I found the Tableau connector for Jira. I wish I had found it earlier because we've been working in Jira for more than a year, I guess, and we've always lacked Tableau extension. Here's the link for it https://www.techrepublic.com/article/connect-tableau-jira/. I'd highly recommend using it. It greatly simplifies the working process actually. Best wishes, guys!

Klemmantin

That's a cool article. Thanks for sharing. And what are the best tools in 2023?

WisdomUfot

Thanks for sharing this insightful post about the top business intelligence and analytics tools for developers. It's always great to stay updated on the latest technologies in data science and business analytics.  I see that Tableau, Power BI, Qlik Sense, ThoughtSpot, and Looker are among the popular tools mentioned. Each of them offers unique features and benefits for data analysis and visualization.  If you're looking for further guidance or consulting services related to enterprise solutions, you might find https://www.successionresource.com/enterprise-consulting helpful. They provide valuable insights and support in various business domains.