News:

GinGly.com - Used by 85,000 Members - SMS Backed up 7,35,000 - Contacts Stored  28,850 !!

Main Menu

Read any good books lately?

Started by HarrisJacks, Jul 05, 2023, 01:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HarrisJacks

So, what is everyone reading these days?

I tend to go through periods of hunting, then move on to war, and then to the fiction survivalist. It all seems to entertain me for a book or so, and then I need a change.

I would really like to read a good book about hunting in the Rocky Mountains, something decent, about hunting elk, about meetings with grizzlies. A bit of Jeremy Johnson-style material, minus the history lessons that Lewis and Clark are reading.

Abdelziz

I will also join, listen, maybe find something suitable for myself

Caroburgh

Good to see you here, mate! Reading books is always a blast, and it's awesome that you switch up your genres for a fresh experience. If you're looking for a thrilling read about hunting in the Rocky Mountains with some serious elk action and grizzly encounters, I've got a hot tip for you. Check out some of joe rogan book recommendations. That dude knows his stuff when it comes to adventure and wildlife! I think those books with keep you on the edge of your seat. It's like a one-stop shop for adrenaline-pumping reads. So grab a copy, kick back, and let the wild tales transport you to the heart of the Rockies.