News:

MyKidsDiary.in :: Capture your kids magical moment and create your Online Private Diary for your kids

Main Menu

Short and funny jokes

Started by sushmi, Aug 21, 2020, 10:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sushmi

1. An old lady always travels the same route on a bus. Over time, she became friendly with the driver and she'd always bring him a nice little bag of peanuts.
The bus driver was enjoying the nuts at first, but after a few days he said to the lady, "Come on, Mrs. Bilker, it's really nice of you, I'm loving the peanuts, but please stop bringing me so much, have some for yourself."
"Ah, no bother young man," laughs the old lady, "I don't have my teeth anymore, I couldn't eat them even if I wanted to. But I'm crazy mad for the yummy chocolate they always come coated with!"

2. A doctor made a mistake and unknowingly prescribed his patient a powerful laxative instead of cough drops. - At the end of the week the patient comes back for a check-up. The doctor asks him: "So how's it going, Mr. Kowalski? Do you still cough a lot?" - The patient, who's been sitting there very rigidly, looks at him with wide eyes, "No. I'm afraid to."

3.Father looks hard at a teenage son, "James, you've been adopted." James jumps up, "Adopted! I knew it! I want to meet my biological parents!" Father laughs, "No no, James, we are your biological parents. But you need to get packing, your adoptive ones will be here in an hour."