Jokes short and funny

Started by sushmi, Aug 20, 2020, 11:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sushmi

Jokes short and funny

My five-year-old, Matt, worked with a speech therapist on the ch sound, which came out k. The 
therapist asked him to say chicken. He responded with kitchen. They tried again and again, but it always came out kitchen. Undeterred, she pushed him for one more try. Matt sighed and said, "Why don't we 
just call it a duck?" Pamela Spinney, Enosburg Falls, Vermont

I guess this is what happens after you've worked at the same place for a while. I was eating at a fast-food restaurant when an employee began his shift by walking into the kitchen area and calling out, "Honey, I'm home!" G. M., via e-mail

I'm driving with this guy, and 
he runs right through a Stop sign. So 
I say, "Hey, that was a Stop sign." And he says, "I drive like my brother!" A few blocks later, he plows right through a red light. I say, "You just ran a red light." And he says, "I drive like my brother!" So now we're coming up on a green light, and he slows down. I'm confused, so I say, "It's green; why are you slowing down?" He says, "My brother might be coming."

"Has your son decided what 
he wants to be when he grows up?" 
I asked my friend. "He wants to be a garbageman," 
he replied. "That's an unusual ambition to have at such a young age." "Not really. He thinks that garbagemen work only on Tuesdays." Source: guy-sports.com