News:

Choose a design and let our professionals help you build a successful website   - ITAcumens

Main Menu

7 Tips to Make Your Resume Stand Out For a 2020 Hiring

Started by sushmi, Aug 08, 2020, 03:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sushmi

Here at MedCerts, we love preparing students for real-world careers.

Part of that process includes career exploration and finding the perfect job position to apply to once you have your new skills.

And, if you're planning for a new career path in 2020, now is the time to start getting your professional documents in order.

The first place to make changes? Your resume.

Taking time to edit your resume and add relevant experience can put your application on the top of the candidate pile. Since you won't be there in person to share all of your marketable attributes the first time a hiring manager sees it, your resume has to do the talking.

Here are seven tips to make sure your resume stands out:

1. Highlight Relevant Work Experience
2. Demonstrate Your Worth With Numbers
3. Update Experience With Online Certifications
4. Format Correctly
5. Focus on The Top of the Resume
6. Use Relevant Keywords
7. Keep Your Resume to One Page

WadeHebert

Hey, sushmi. Do you have any advice for those who want their resume to stand out in 2022? I'd be grateful for any of your suggestions because I'm about to apply for my first position and I'm really nervous. Do you think these templates are good enough for my first CV wallstreetoasis.com/resources/templates/word-templates/investment-banking-resume-template? What do companies value in 2022? 2 years have passed, and the world has changed greatly. So, I'll be waiting for your reply, sushmi. TIA!!