Our best! Short and funny jokes for everyone! Source

Started by NiveRoshni, Aug 07, 2020, 02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NiveRoshni

"Doctor, I have problems with my eyesight." "Damn straight you do. This is a hot dog stand."

I tried one of those organic deodorant stick. It said in the instructions: 1. Remove the cap 2. Push thumb up the bottom part for application. It is very difficult to sit but my farts smell very nice now.

How many women were born in 2018? - None. Only baby girls and baby boys."

That awkward moment when you whisper in your boyfriend's ear that you want to feel him inside you and he sticks his finger in your nose.

What do you call an angry German mob? Sauer crowd

Feeling adventurous? Go to a Walmart changing room and after five minutes start asking loudly where they keep the toilet paper!

I saw an ad recently: LASER HAIR REMOVAL. But come on, if you had laser hair, would you really want to remove them? No, you'd be starting world domination!

Two hunters are comparing their stories. One says, "I once shot a wild boar so big they had to come get it with a tractor!" The other scoffs, "Ha, I once shot a bird so big, 357 people got out of it when it hit the ground."

Magic is awesome. Do you know the name of the magical stick that makes men disappear? The pregnancy stick.

My grandpa returned from the war with one leg. He never said to whom it belonged.

My mother urged me to attend a cooking class. She said: "A man should know how to cook. It impresses the girls." After a few lessons, a very beautiful girl started chatting to me. One thing led to another – aaand we are very good friends now.