News:

Choose a design and let our professionals help you build a successful website   - ITAcumens

Main Menu

Flipkart will now let you book domestic and international flight tickets

Started by Kalyan, Jun 15, 2020, 09:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalyan

Flipkart will now let you book domestic and international flight tickets

E-commerce platform Flipkart will now let users book flight tickets through its platform

Users can book both international and domestic flight tickets using Flipkart.

The company is also offering discounts and offers for first-time users

E-commerce platform Flipkart will now let users book flight tickets through its platform. Users can book both international and domestic flight tickets using Flipkart. The company is also offering discounts Just below the booking platform, Flipkart provides links to state-wise advisory for passengers, guidelines for safe travel, and safety measures against COVID-19 during travel, users can read all the travel advisories before booking a flight ticket.

The company is also providing various offers to the buyers which includes buying the ticket on EMI, this would let users pay only 10 percent of the amount and pay the remaining account through EMI. Users can also use Flipkart SuperCoins to avail discounts while flight booking. Flipkart has shared a couple of coupons, which buyers can use while booking a ticket online. The company will provide a flat 10 percent discount for first-time users if you use the code FKNEW10. For domestic flights, it would provide discounts up to Rs 2500 using code FKDOM. For round trip bookings, Flipkart is offering a flat discount of Rs 600 if you use coupon RNDTRP. There is also an additional discount of Rs 750 for all flight bookings, you have to use the code FLYTWO.

offers for first-time users, which would make Flipkart a better and cheaper alternative for flight bookings.

You van either download Flipkart travel app or visit the website www.flipkart.com/travel/flights. The interface is quite simple and easy to use, once you have reached the site, enter the "From" city and "To city" and select the class and dates. Users can select different times and prices of the flights as per their needs.

Flipkart claims that the tickets are affordable and cheaper on their websites as compared to other travel websites. "You can do your flight ticket booking on Flipkart at surprisingly affordable prices. You can get your tickets for domestic flights and international flights at prices that are amazingly cheap and pocket-friendly. Hence, you won't have to worry about not being able to visit your desired destination due to financial reasons. Also, you won't have to call anyone and take help to go ahead with the ticket booking process. The site has an easy-to-use interface. So you can navigate your way through it, and by the time you are done with your booking, you will move a day closer to your travel date. You can open the site and check the plane ticket prices for the domestic or international destinations that you want to visit," the description on the site reads.

source - india today

FsidiGsi

I just stumbled upon this thread and wanted to chime in, even though it's been 3 years since the original post. I remember when Flipkart first started offering flight ticket bookings on its platform. It was such a game-changer! Back then, being able to book both domestic and international flights through Flipkart was a fantastic convenience. And those discounts and offers for first-time users? They were tempting!

unavaughan

Incredible update! Flipkart diving into the flight booking pool is quite the splash. With their user-friendly platform and those tantalizing discounts for first-timers, it's bound to shake things up.
The EMI option is a cherry on top for budget-conscious travelers. The safety advisory links show they're serious about customer care too. I'm bookmarking Flipkart for my next adventure in the skies. And for those with a love for the ocean, cruisetimetables.com is a treasure trove of cruise info to quench the thirst for sea-bound journeys. Can't wait to plan my next getaway!

anna345

I'm used to booking everything in advance, both airline tickets and other services, such as car reservations. I often use the car rental service on Rental24h.com Here you can easily book a car in many US cities or at airports