News:

GinGly.com - Used by 85,000 Members - SMS Backed up 7,35,000 - Contacts Stored  28,850 !!

Main Menu

Musical Instruments

Started by KeenanCannon, Jul 31, 2023, 05:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KeenanCannon

Do you play a musical instrument and if so, which one? If not, what would you like to learn?

JayWakers

The violin has always held a special appeal, and playing it has been an incredible journey. Its sound is one-of-a-kind and has a powerful effect on my spirit.

DuffieTorino

I'm always on the lookout for new musical adventures. Lately, I've been toying with the idea of picking up the electric guitar. The thought of shredding some wicked solos and rocking out on stage has got me pumped!

DrakeHeyman

I got my hands on a concertina accordion, and let me tell you, it was a bit challenging at first. The button layout and bellows took some getting used to, but once I got the hang of it, it was pure magic! The sweet melodies and lively tunes that flowed from the instrument gave me such joy.
It quickly became my go-to for impromptu jam sessions with friends. We'd gather around a cozy campfire, and I'd play some folk tunes that got everyone's feet tapping. There's something special about bringing people together with music, and the concertina accordion has been the perfect tool for that.