Agni College of Technology

Started by D.KALIDASS, May 26, 2020, 12:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D.KALIDASS

Agni College of Technology established in the year 2001 by Sri Balaji Charitable and Educational Trust., located in Chennai, India. The college is approved by AICTE, New Delhi, Affiliated to Anna University Chennai, Accredited by National Board of Accreditation, New Delhi and an ISO 9001:2008 Certified Institution.

Address: Old Mahabalipuram Road, Thalambur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600130

Hours:
Tuesday   8:30am–5pm
Wednesday8:30am–5pm
Thursday   8:30am–5pm
Friday   8:30am–5pm
Saturday   Closed
Sunday   Closed
Monday   8:30am–5pm

Hours or services may differ

Principal: R. S. Kumar
Phone: 044 6740 9441
Total enrollment: 843 (2019)
Founded: 2001
Dean: Dr. Srinivasan Alavandar
Affiliation: Anna University   

Admission Cell
Contact Person   Agni College of Technology
Contact number   044 - 2493 3009
Email : ‎admission@act.edu.in
Official Website   www.act.edu.in

NeddieTone

Does anyone work in their specialty after graduation? Me not.

HugoRicci

I graduated from this technology college in 2020, but there was not a single day that I worked in my profession. Studying in prestigious universities and colleges, young people often don't understand why they are doing this. They are not eager to become the best professionals in their chosen fields. I got to say; it's a little confusing. But now I seem to understand that I should go to  cosmetology schools in oregon . I need to gain practical experience in salons and SPA industries. I'll never be able to refuse beauty and aesthetics in any of their manifestations. I don't regret my technological education, and this was not my fault. So sometimes, it happens that a person can stop and choose a completely different path.