News:

Build a stunning handcrafted website with IT Acumens

Main Menu

Indian Army recruitment

Started by sajiv, Jul 03, 2009, 11:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sajiv

Indian Army recruitment

Mysore: A week-long rally to recruit eligible candidates for filling vacant posts in the Indian Army began at Chamundi Vihar Sports Stadium here on Thursday. The rally will conclude on July 8.

Candidates from Bangalore City, Bangalore Rural, Kolar, Tumkur and Mandya districts, who have applied for general duty posts recruitment test, were considered on Thursday.

Applicants in the age group of 17 to 21 years, with a pass in SSLC or matriculation, who have secured a minimum of 45 per cent, are eligible for the test.

Candidates with the above qualifications and age limit from Mysore, Chamarajanagar, Ramanagar and Chickaballapur districts may appear for the tests on Friday, July 3.
Posts vacant

Male candidates between 17 and 23 years from Bangalore city, Bangalore Rural, Kolar, Tumkur, Mandya, Mysore, Chamarajanagar, Chickaballapur and Ramanagar may appear in the recruitment rally on July 4 for the posts of Army clerk/soldier-Technical, Army Nursing assistant and storekeeper.

Candidates for the post of Army clerk/storekeeper (technical) should have passed 10+2 in Arts, Commerce, Science (PUC)/Intermediate, securing minimum 50 per cent and at least 40 per cent in each subject.

For Soldier (Technical) post, candidates should have science (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics) and English as their subjects with a pass in 12th standard /PUC/Intermediate.

Applicants for the post of Army Nursing Assistant should have a pass in PUC/Intermediate/10+2 securing a minimum 50 per cent marks with minimum of 40 per cent in each subject. Candidates with a B.Sc degree (Biology, Zoology and Bio-technology/Science) are also eligible.

Candidates for recruitment to the posts of Soldier-Tradesman (steward, chef, barbers, washermen), decorator, carpenters, tailors and equipment repair, coming from Bangalorecity, Rural, Kolar, Ramanagar, Tumkur, Mandya, Mysore and Chikkaballapur districts should appear for the tests on July 5.

Rajkumar.mp

I won indian army job

s,deepak kumar

gud evening sir i am deepak kumar ,s i completed my 2nd puc commerce an i did my b.com degree but i have back lock in degree,but i like indian army an i should serve my nation jai hind