News:

GinGly.com - Used by 85,000 Members - SMS Backed up 7,35,000 - Contacts Stored  28,850 !!

Main Menu

Google Domains Now Available in India try domains.google.com

Started by Sudhakar, Oct 11, 2017, 05:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sudhakar

Google Domains (a) domains.google.com Now Available in India for booking .com domain names at just 860 rs

Google has launched Google Domains for India. The domain registrar service is available in beta phase for Indian users. The key USP of the service is its simple and user-friendly interface.

The domain registration service will give neck-to-neck competition to leading domain registrars like Godaddy, Bigrock, Hostgator, Bluehost, Namecheap etc. The search engine giant claims that Google Domains offers the most user-friendly interface among all available options. Google is not offering any incentive or offers to early users.

Google Domains lists all the steps right from browsing the domain to setting it up in a user-friendly manner. Google is offering advanced options like hiding the customer's details from ICANN. The DNS management console offered by Google Domains is easiest among all other available options.

The best part about Google Domains is the easy integration with GSuite. Google Business email services are preferred by most custom domain owners in India. However, configuring GSuite services with a domain purchased from a third-party registrar like Godaddy involves a step-wise process. With Google Domains, one can simply click on the Setup email button and create emails with GSuite.

In the price competitive market of domain registration, Google is charging more than Rs 800 for standard .com domains. On the other hand, registrars like Bigrock and Godaddy have been offering .com domains at Rs 599 and .in domains for as low as Rs 99. Other domain registrars often throw in additional goodies like free email service and limited hosting space with the domain, Google is not offering any additional freebies as of now.

It is possible that Google might announce some launch offers. The service is currently in beta, you can expect a major announcement by Google when it launches the service for the public. The company is known for offering the best rates for businesses. Google had offered its business services of GSuite for free in 2011.

Source : https://www.techgig.com/tech-news/Google-Domains-Now-Available-in-India-132021

Sudhakar

So I have been waited for more than few years , why google hasn't came back to India.

Now they are up , so i did a try to know the price and here are the price points.

https://domains.google.com/registrar?s=googledomain

.com cost you 860 rs in Indian market , where as godaddy sells at 959 + icann fees if am not wrong.

googledomain.com - already taken - Transfer

googledomain.cc
Rs.1,440/year

Add to cart
googledomain.company
Rs.1,010/year

Add to cart
googledomain.info
Rs.860/year

Add to cart
googledomain.ventures
Rs.3,580/year

Add to cart
googledomain.domains
Rs.2,150/year

Add to cart
googledomain.network
Rs.1,440/year

Add to cart
googledomain.site
Rs.2,150/year

Add to cart
Related domains

googledomains.info
Rs.860/year

Add to cart
pinterestdomain.com
Rs.860/year

Add to cart
googlesdomain.info
Rs.860/year

Add to cart
googledomain.info
Rs.860/year

Add to cart
googlesdomain.cc
Rs.1,440/year

Add to cart
googles.domains
Rs.2,150/year

Add to cart
googledomain.cc
Rs.1,440/year

Add to cart
pinterestdomains.com
Rs.860/year

Add to cart
googlesdomain.company
Rs.1,010/year

Add to cart
googlesdomain.ventures
Rs.3,580/year

Add to cart
googledomain.company
Rs.1,010/year

Add to cart
googledomain.ventures
Rs.3,580/year

Add to cart
imagedomain.info
Rs.860/year

Add to cart
googledomains.cc
Rs.1,440/year

Add to cart
googleappsforbusiness.com
Rs.860/year

Add to cart
pinterestdomain.info
Rs.860/year

Add to cart
googleappsfornon-profits.com
Rs.860/year

Add to cart
imagedomain.cc
Rs.1,440/year

Add to cart
googledomains.company
Rs.1,010/year

Add to cart
pinterestdomain.cc
Rs.1,440/year

Add to cart
googlesdomains.info
Rs.860/year

Add to cart
googlesdomains.cc
Rs.1,440/year

Add to cart
pinterestdomain.company
Rs.1,010/year

Add to cart
googledomains.ventures
Rs.3,580/year

Add to cart
googlesdomains.company
Rs.1,010/year

Add to cart
pinterestdomain.ventures
Rs.3,580/year

Add to cart
googlesdomains.ventures
Rs.3,580/year

Add to cart
imagedomain.company
Rs.1,010/year

Add to cart
imagedomains.info
Rs.860/year

Add to cart
imagedomain.ventures
Rs.3,580/year

Add to cart
pinterestdomains.info
Rs.860/year

Add to cart
imagedomains.cc
Rs.1,440/year

Add to cart
pinterestdomains.cc
Rs.1,440/year

Add to cart
imagedomains.company
Rs.1,010/year

Add to cart
pinterestdomains.company
Rs.1,010/year

Add to cart
pinterestdomains.ventures
Rs.3,580/year

Add to cart
imagedomains.ventures
Rs.3,580/year

Add to cart
appsforwork.cc
Rs.1,440/year

Add to cart
gsuite.ventures
Rs.3,580/year

Add to cart
googleappsforwork.info
Rs.860/year

Add to cart
appsforwork.company
Rs.1,010/year

Add to cart
googleappsforbusiness.info
Rs.860/year

Add to cart
googleappsforwork.cc
Rs.1,440/year

Add to cart
googleappsfornon-profits.info
Rs.860/year

Add to cart
googleappsforwork.company
Rs.1,010/year

Add to cart
googleappsfornon-profits.company
Rs.1,010/year

Add to cart
googleappsforbusiness.company
Rs.1,010/year

Add to cart
googleappsforbusiness.cc
Rs.1,440/year

Add to cart
appsforwork.ventures
Rs.3,580/year

Add to cart
googleappsfornon-profits.cc
Rs.1,440/year

Add to cart
googleappsforwork.ventures
Rs.3,580/year

Add to cart
googleappsfornon-profits.ventures
Rs.3,580/year

Add to cart

googleappsforbusiness.ventures
Rs.3,580/year

Add to cart

After the domain is added to the cart, it says

Confirm contact information

This information is required by ICANN, in order to reach you in case of problems with your registration. It may be publicly associated with your domain. See below for privacy options. Learn more

Private registration helps protect your contact information from spamming and other forms of abuse. Private registration is provided by a third party at no additional cost, subject to their terms of service. Learn more
Make my info private.
Make my info public.
The Google Domains service can only be used for business or commercial reasons in your current country.
(Optional) I would like to receive emails with tips, updates, and special offers.
By clicking continue, I understand that my purchase may be non-refundable. See the Google Domains refund policy to learn more.

Sudhakar

Will share google domains pricing sooner.

Because my friend using google workspace email id for 320 rs inclusive of gst where as google business email formally gsuite is only 210 website price but under domains.google.com for India it was listed as 270 rs and on top of it they charge gst to close to 320 rs if am not wrong.

Same .com domain was close to 14$ approximately I hope with gst. Let me check once more time with my screenshot when I saw google domains 2 months ago.