IT Acumens New Office Opening - 16 February 2017

Started by Sudhakar, Feb 16, 2017, 11:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sudhakar

Dear Acumens,

Its been more than 10 Years IT Acumens being a part of Internet Industry to get its customers with there online presence. Achieved more than 1500 websites online in last 10 years with more than 65+ best Acumen's / Engineers . And now stands with two geo locations and 12+ staffs servicing up to 1000+ customers currently.

Over last 11 years online presence and physical presence more than 10 years. This is our 5th Office in Ashok Nagar. But started with 16th avenue, then 9th avenue, recently 4th avenue and now jumped to 1st avenue in Ashok Nagar. What's so special in last 10 years ? This 1st Avenue has only big commercial offices up to 1000 to 3000 sqft space where we can up to 50 people inside our office. And this 1st avenue is on the largest road in Chennai which has a histories like Ashok Pillar ( Indian face ), Chennai Bus Terminus ( mmda ) , chennai Airport, Guindy
butterfly flyover, recently chennai metro and the 25.2 km long road connects with three distinct arms viz., Northern arm, Central arm and Southern arm of Chennai and ends to a highway road connection hyderbad, mumbai etc.

One more special name for 1st Avenue is , its just 100 meters to Ashok Pillar and its on 100 Feet Road in Chennai which is more than 25 km long stretch road.

Our New IT Acumens Premises in 2017 has a duplex structured building which can accommodates up to 50 people with commercial purpose high tension power source . Also its on the 100 feet road. So in our last 10 years with same work location in Chennai where achieving this visibility is our achievement like our predecessors in industy like space 2 host with more than 10,000 customers and more than 35,000 customers by square brothers in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.

We will try to constantly update about our new location on this official website very soon - http://www.itacumens.com/ITANewOffice2017/

IT Acumens Office Address : 38/1, 1st Avenue, Ashok Nagar, Chennai - 600083 and has its commercial contact number 044 420 49000 and mobile support with 99520 99520. Please schedule an visit post 20th Feb 2017 by calling our numbers anytime.

So its called - Powered by ITAcumens - Personally I thank you to the senior Acumen's who are in the growth of IT Acumens since the beginning and our staffs , family and friends for there long term support .
  :acumen

ganeshbala

Hi Dear Acumens,

Such a great and wonderful pleasure to be the part of ITAcumens Family.
Well said sudhakar, about the geo locations of ITAcumens. The New premises is a very lucky and we discovered it in right time.
I wish all the great success and development of ITAcumens and my support will be always there for you.

Congratulations to all the team members of ITA family.

:acumen

R Chitrarasan

Dear IT Acumens,

Sounds is great.... I feel very happy, It is a wonderful movements for my life time because I am also joined Acumens family.
I am really like your unity.. keep it up... You all can achieve more and more....

Warm Regards,
R Chitrarasan