News:

GinGly.com - Used by 85,000 Members - SMS Backed up 7,35,000 - Contacts Stored  28,850 !!

Main Menu

500, 1000 rupees notes will not be a legal tender from midnight

Started by Kalyan, Nov 08, 2016, 08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalyan

In a dramatic move, Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced the government is scrapping with immediate effect the existing currency denominations of Rs 500 and Rs 1,000 to combat black money, corruption and terror-financing.

"These notes will just be paper from tomorrow," Prime Minister Modi said in a televised address to the nation.

Notes and coins of all other denominations continue to be legal tender. There will be no change in any other form of currency exchange, be it cheque, DD, payment via credit or debit cards etc.

Currency notes of Rs 500 and Rs 1,000 can be exchanged in banks and head post offices till December 30, 2016, by producing a valid identity like PAN card, Aadhaar or a Voter ID card. Failing this these notes can be exchanged at a local Reserve Bank of India office till March 31, 2017.

ATMs will not function till November 9 and in some places till November 10. However, some exceptions have been made on humanitarian grounds. Government hospitals will continue to accept 500 and 1,000 rupee notes. Medicines can be purchased with these notes for the next 72 hours.

Prime Minister Modi said that the RBI will issue notes of Rs 500 and Rs 2,000, but will limit notes with higher value.

courtesy: news18

ganeshbala

New indian Coins and 2000 rupee currencies

New Indian 20 rupee coins
New Indian 100 rupee coins
New Indian 150 rupee coins
New Indian 2000 rupee currencies

karthick

Why Rs 500 and 1000 should go Away - Pichaikkaran

! No longer available
A part of Development in Our Website Front Page
www.itacumens.com

We simple build everything with sense
----karthick....

karthick

A part of Development in Our Website Front Page
www.itacumens.com

We simple build everything with sense
----karthick....

ganeshbala

Procedure to change your old 500rs and 1000rs currencies

anubhav jain

Sudhakar

Dear Team,

Looks to be a good idea. But honestly a bad idea.

lets hope for the best and see what's the future of our country with this changes.

Today i received a email and sms from all the banks am associated with kotak bank sms alert, icici bank sms alert, standard chartered bank sms alert / sc bank sms alert, axis bank sms alert and finally emails from kotak bank email alert and icici bank email alerts which i will share you for better understanding.

Sudhakar

This email received from kotak bank regarding exchange of 500 rupee notes and 1000 rupee notes in bank.

kotak bank email alert regarding Indian currency 500 rs and 1000 rs exchange on 10 November 2016

[smg id=15982 type=full]

If you are unable to view the below e-mailer, please click here

500 and 1000 demonetized.
All you need to know and do:
Process   With   Duration   Limit   Where   You Need
EXCHANGE   Old notes
for New   Nov 10 onwards   Up to 4,000   Bank   Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, Ration Card, Passport, PAN, NREGA Card, Driving Licence. For low risk customers, Identity Card issued by Government Department, Public Sector Unit to its staff
DEPOSIT   Old notes   Nov 10 - Dec 30   No Limit for KYC
Compliant Accounts   Bank   A valid Bank Account with above ID documentation
WITHDRAW   New notes   Nov 10 onwards   Max 10,000 / day or
Max 20,000 / week
(Amounts inclusive
of ATM withdrawal)   Bank   Withdrawal slip or cheque
WITHDRAW   New notes   Nov 11 - Nov 18
Nov 19 onwards   Max 2,000 / day
Max 4,000 / day   ATM   Debit / Credit Card
Alternatively, Debit Cards & Credit Cards and our digital banking services both Mobile Banking App and Net Banking services can be used for your payment and banking needs. Rest assured, your money is safe with us.

For more information, click here.

http://www.kotak.com/faqs-withdrawal-legal-tender-character-existing-bank-notes.html

FAQs for withdrawal of Legal Tender character of existing Rs. 500/- and Rs. 1000/- Bank Notes

Why is this scheme?

How much value will I get for existing Rs. 500 & Rs. 1000?

How much cash of Rs. 500/- & Rs. 1000/- denomination I can deposit in my account?

Can bearer deposit cash denomination of Rs. 500/- and / or Rs. 1000/- in my account?

How much money can I exchange?

Rs. 4000 cash is insufficient for my need. What to do?

What if I don't have any bank account

Where can I go to exchange the notes?

Need I go to my bank branch only?

Can I withdraw from ATM?

Can I withdraw cash against cheque?

Can I make use of electronic (NEFT/RTGS /IMPS/ Internet Banking / Mobile banking etc.) mode?

I am right now not in India, what should I do?

I am an NRI and hold NRO account, can the exchange value be deposited in my account?

I am a foreign tourist, I have these notes. What should I do?

I have emergency needs of cash (hospitalisation, travel, life saving medicines) then what I should do?

What is proof of identity?

Sudhakar

Kotak bank FAQs for withdrawal of Legal Tender character of existing Rs. 500/- and Rs. 1000/- Bank Notes

Why is this scheme?

The incidence of fake Indian currency notes in higher denomination has increased. For ordinary persons, the fake notes look similar to genuine notes, even though no security feature has been copied. The fake notes are used for antinational and illegal activities. High denomination notes have been misused by terrorists and for hoarding black money. India remains a cash based economy hence the circulation of Fake Indian Currency Notes continues to be a menace. In order to contain the rising incidence of fake notes and black money, the scheme to withdraw has been introduced.
The legal tender character of the notes in denominations of Rs. 500/- and Rs. 1000/- stands withdrawn. In consequence thereof withdrawn old high denomination (OHD) notes cannot be used for transacting business and/or store of value for future usage. The OHD notes can be exchanged for value at any of the 19 offices of the Reserve Bank of India or at any of the bank branches or at any Head Post Office or Sub-Post Office.
How much value will I get for existing Rs. 500 & Rs. 1000?

You will get value for the entire volume of notes tendered at the bank branches / RBI offices.
How much cash of Rs. 500/- & Rs. 1000/- denomination I can deposit in my account?

If customer walks in - person to deposit Rs. 500/- / Rs. 1000/-, Branch should accept the same after obtaining & verifying one of the ID proof as per the KYC grid. (Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Voter ID Card, Pass Port, NREGA Card, PAN Card). For low risk customers branch may also accept any one of the ID proof i.e. Identity Card Issued by Government Department, Public Sector Unit to its Staff.
There is no cap for cash deposit in KYC complied account.in respect of "Small Accounts" the norms on the amount of cash to be accepted is as follows :
Basic account holder can deposit upto Rs. 50,000/-. balance in such accounts at any point of time should not exceed Rs. 50,000
total credits in one financial year should not exceed Rs. 1,00,000
total withdrawal and transfers should not exceed Rs. 10,000 in a month.
Foreign remittances cannot be credited to such accounts.
Can bearer deposit cash denomination of Rs. 500/- and / or Rs. 1000/- in my account?

Yes. However bearer will have to bring authority letter of account holder & will also have to submit ID proof of customer & bearer at the time of CASH deposition of Rs. 500/- / Rs. 1000/-.
How much money can I exchange?

You will get upto Rs. 4000 per person in cash irrespective of the size of tender and anything over and above that will be receivable by way of credit to bank account.
Rs. 4000 cash is insufficient for my need. What to do?

You can use balances in bank accounts to pay for other requirements by cheque or through electronic means of payments such as Internet banking, mobile wallets, IMPS, credit/debit cards etc.
What if I don't have any bank account

You can always open a bank account by approaching a bank branch with necessary documents required for fulfilling the KYC requirements.
Where can I go to exchange the notes?

The exchange facility is available at all Issue Offices of RBI and branches of commercial banks / RRBS /UCBs / State Co-op banks or at any Head Post Office or Sub-Post Office.
Need I go to my bank branch only?

For exchange upto Rs. 4000 in cash you may go to any bank branch with valid identity proof.
For amounts over Rs. 4000, currency notes of Rs. 500/- & Rs. 1000/- needs to be credited to Bank account only.
Can I withdraw from ATM?

ATM withdrawal will start functioning from 11th Novermber, 2016.
Once the ATMs are functional, you can withdraw from ATMs upto a maximum of Rs. 2,000/- per card per day upto 18th November, 2016. The limit will be raised to Rs. 4000/- per day per card from 19th November, 2016 onwards.

Yes, you can withdraw cash against withdrawal slip or cheque subject to ceiling of Rs. 10,000/- in a day within an overall limit of Rs. 20,000/- in a week (including withdrawals from ATMs) for the first fortnight i.e. upto 24th November 2016.
Can I make use of electronic (NEFT/RTGS /IMPS/ Internet Banking / Mobile banking etc.) mode?

You can use NEFT/RTGS/IMPS/Internet Banking/Mobile Banking or any other electronic/ non-cash mode of payment.

The scheme closes on 30th December 2016. The on hand banknotes can be exchanged at branches of commercial banks, Regional Rural Banks, Urban Cooperative banks, State Cooperative Banks and RBI till 30th December 2016.
For those who are unable to exchange their Old High Denomination Banknotes on or before December 30, 2016, an opportunity will be given to them to do so at specified offices of the RBI, along with necessary documentation as may be specified by the Reserve Bank of India.
I am an NRI and hold NRO account, can the exchange value be deposited in my account?

Yes, you can deposit the Specified banknotes to your NRO account.

You can purchase foreign exchange equivalent to Rs. 5000 using these Specified Bank Notes at airport exchange counters within 72 hours after the notification, provided you present proof of purchasing the Specified Bank Notes.
I have emergency needs of cash (hospitalisation, travel, life saving medicines) then what I should do?

You can use the Specified Bank Notes for paying for your hospitalisation charges at government hospitals, for purchasing bus tickets at government bus stands for travel by state government or state PSU buses, train tickets at railway stations, and air tickets at airports, within 72 hours after the notification.
What is proof of identity?

Valid Identity proof is any of the following: Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Voter ID Card, Pass Port, NREGA Card, PAN Card, Identity Card Issued by Government Department, Public Sector Unit to its Staff.

Sudhakar

Kotak bank email about curreny conversion in India - Making the new currency regime easier for you

Dear Customer,
We have taken the following measures to make the new currency regime easier for you:
•   Extended branch timing by two hours on November 10 and November 11, 2016
•   Branches will be open on Saturday, November 12, 2016 and Sunday, November 13, 2016 for your banking needs
•   All charges pertaining to cash deposit in your Savings Accounts across all branches will be waived w.e.f. November 10, 2016 till November 30, 2016
We will be regularly communicating with you on the new guidelines as well as the steps being taken by us in this regard. Rest assured, your money is safe. We encourage you to use debit cards & credit cards and our digital banking services of mobile banking app and net banking for your payment and banking needs.

Regards,
Team Kotak Mahindra Bank

Kotak Bank <Bankalerts@kotak.in>

Sudhakar

Icici bank Important email : Withdrawal of Rs. 500 & Rs. 1,000 Bank Notes

icici bank email alert regarding Indian currency 500 rs and 1000 rs exchange on 10 November 2016

[smg id=15983 type=full]

Dear Customer,

Greetings from ICICI Bank.

With effect from midnight of November 8, 2016, the Government of India has withdrawn all Old Higher Denomination (OHD) bank notes of Rs. 500 and Rs. 1,000. In lieu of this, all ATMs are closed for operations between November 9 and November 10, 2016.

However, you can use Debit / Credit Card, NEFT, RTGS, IMPS, Internet / Mobile Banking, Pockets, UPI or any other electronic / non-cash mode of payment for your transactions.

Alternatively, you may visit the nearest bank branch from November 10, 2016 for your banking transactions.

Click here to view the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on Withdrawal of Legal Tender Character of the OHD Bank Notes.

Looking forward to your co-operation in helping us serve you better.

Sincerely,
ICICI Bank Limited

DISCLAIMER: Terms & Conditions of ICICI Bank/third parties apply. ICICI Bank is not responsible for goods / services provided by third parties.

Sudhakar

Icici bank Frequently Asked Questions on Withdrawal of Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000 Bank Notes

https://www.icicibank.com/Personal-Banking/faq/withdrawal-of-bank-notes-faqs.page?

Why has the scheme been introduced?
What is this scheme?
How much value will I get for my OHD notes?
Can I get the entire value of my OHD notes in cash?
Why can I not get the entire amount in cash when I have surrendered everything in cash?
₹4,000 cash is insufficient for my need. What should I do?
How do I use the other electronic means of payment like Internet or Mobile banking?
What if I don't have a bank account?
What if I only have a Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana account?
Where can I go to exchange the OHD notes?
Do I need to exchange the OHD notes at my bank branch only?
Can I go to any branch of my bank?
Can I go to any branch of any other bank?
I have no account but my relative / friend has an account, can I get my notes exchanged into that account?
Should I go to the bank personally or can I send the notes through my representative?
Can I withdraw from an ATM?
Can I deposit withdrawn notes through ATMs, Cash Deposit Machine or Cash Recycler?
Can I make use of electronic (NEFT/RTGS /IMPS/ Internet Banking / Mobile Banking etc.) mode?
How much time do I have to exchange the notes?
I am an NRI and hold NRO Account, can the exchange value be deposited in my account?
I have emergency needs of cash (hospitalisation, travel, life saving medicines) then what should I do?
What is a valid proof of identity?
Where can I get more information on this scheme?
If the bank is closed, what will happen to my EMI, will it bounce?
If the bank is closed, what happens to the cheque I have issued to someone from my ICICI Bank account?
Can a customer undertake RTGS/NEFT through electronic channel?
If my account is inactive/dormant, how do we deposit OHD in the account?
If my account is due for Re KYC, how do we deposit OHD in the account?
Are Cash Acceptor Machines (CAM) working on November 9, 2016?
When will ATM and CAM become operational?
Is there any restriction on usage of Debit/Credit Card or mobile transfers?
Can I deposit OHD in third party's account?
If I have a problem, whom should I approach?

Sudhakar

Icici bank Frequently Asked Questions on Withdrawal of Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000 Bank Notes

https://www.icicibank.com/Personal-Banking/faq/withdrawal-of-bank-notes-faqs.page?

Why has the scheme been introduced?

The incidence of fake Indian currency notes in higher denomination has increased. For ordinary persons, the fake notes look similar to genuine notes, even though no security feature has been copied. The fake notes are used for anti-national and illegal activities. High denomination notes have been misused by terrorists and for hoarding black money. India remains a cash based economy, hence the circulation of Fake Indian Currency Notes continues to be a menace. In order to contain the rising incidence of fake notes and black money, the scheme to withdraw has been introduced.

What is this scheme?

The legal tender character of the notes in Old High Denominations (OHD) of ₹500 and ₹1,000 have been withdrawn. In consequence thereof withdrawn OHD notes cannot be used for transacting business and/or store of value for future usage.

The OHD notes can be exchanged for value at any of the 19 offices of the Reserve Bank of India or at any of the bank branches or at any Head Post Office or Sub-Post Office.

How much value will I get for my OHD notes?

You will get value for the entire volume of notes tendered at the bank branches / RBI offices.

Can I get the entire value of my OHD notes in cash?

No. You will get up to ₹4,000 per person in cash irrespective of the size of tender and anything over and above that will be receivable by way of credit to bank account.

Why can I not get the entire amount in cash when I have surrendered everything in cash?

The Scheme of withdrawal of OHD notes does not provide for it, given its objectives.

₹4,000 cash is insufficient for my need. What should I do?

You can use balances in bank accounts to pay for other requirements by cheque or through electronic means of payments such as Internet Banking, IMPS, Credit / Debit Cards etc. You can download iMobile and Pockets

How do I use the other electronic means of payment like Internet or Mobile banking?

Internet Banking: Experience ICICI Bank Internet Banking by login using your User id and Password provided at the time of account opening

You can do host of things anywhere, anytime like fund transfer, bill payment, recharge your mobile/data card/DTH and lots more.

Mobile Banking: Download iMobile, the Mobile Banking app from the Google Play-store from your Android device or App store from your iOS device . You can also SMS iMobile to 5676766 for download or Visit http://mobile.icicibank.com/dl  from your mobile browser.

Enjoy on the go banking services like fund transfer, bill payment, recharge your mobile, DTH, Data Card, rail ticket booking, movie ticket booking and lots more with iMobile.

Pockets: Download and activate Pockets by ICICI Bank app from the Google Play-store from your Android device or App store from your iOS device.

You can download the Pockets app and create your wallet instantly. Fund it instantly using any bank debit card or Internet Banking and it's ready for use. With Pockets Pay anyone, shop anywhere & bank with ease.

Click here to know more.

What if I don't have a bank account?

You can always open a bank account by approaching any bank branch with necessary documents required for fulfilling the KYC requirements.

Please apply for an ICICI Bank account by clicking here.

What if I only have a Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana account?

A Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana account holder can avail the exchange facility, subject to the caps and other laid down limits in accord with norms and procedures.

Where can I go to exchange the OHD notes?

The exchange facility is available at all Issue Offices of RBI and branches of commercial banks / RRBS / UCBs / State Co-op banks or at any Head Post Office or Sub-Post Office.

For list of ICICI Bank branches, please click here

Do I need to exchange the OHD notes at my bank branch only?

For exchange up to ₹4,000 in cash you may go to any bank branch with valid identity proof.

For exchange over ₹4,000, which will be accorded through credit to Bank account only, you may go to the branch where you have an account or to any other branch of the same bank.

Can I go to any branch of my bank?

Yes, you can go to any branch of your bank.

Can I go to any branch of any other bank?

Yes, you can go to any branch of any other bank. In that case, you have to furnish valid identity proof for exchange in cash; both valid identity proof and bank account details will be required for electronic fund transfer in case the amount to be exchanged exceeds ₹4,000.

I have no account but my relative / friend has an account, can I get my notes exchanged into that account?

Yes, you can do that if the account holder's relative / friend etc. gives you permission in writing. While exchanging, you should provide to the bank, evidence of permission given by the account holder and your valid identity proof.

Should I go to the bank personally or can I send the notes through my representative?

Personal visit to the branch is preferable. In case it is not possible for you to visit the branch, you may send your representative with an express mandate i.e. a written authorisation. The representative should produce authority letter and his / her valid identity proof while tendering the notes.

Can I withdraw from an ATM?

It may take a while for the banks to recalibrate their ATMs. Once the ATMs are functional, you can withdraw from ATMs up to a maximum of ₹2,000 per card per day up to November 18, 2016. The limit will be raised to ₹4,000 per day per card from November 19, 2016 onwards.

Yes, you can withdraw cash against withdrawal slip or cheque subject to ceiling of ₹10,000 in a day within an overall limit of ₹20,000 in a week (including withdrawals from ATMs) for the first fortnight i.e. up to November 24, 2016.

Can I deposit withdrawn notes through ATMs, Cash Deposit Machine or Cash Recycler?

Yes, OHD notes can be deposited in Cash Deposits machines / Cash Recyclers.

Can I make use of electronic (NEFT/RTGS /IMPS/ Internet Banking / Mobile Banking etc.) mode?

You can use NEFT/RTGS/IMPS/Internet Banking/Mobile Banking or any other electronic/ non-cash mode of payment.

How much time do I have to exchange the notes?

The scheme closes on December 30, 2016. The OHD banknotes can be exchanged at branches of commercial banks, Regional Rural Banks, Urban Cooperative banks, State Cooperative Banks and RBI till December 30, 2016.

For those who are unable to exchange their OHD Banknotes on or before December 30, 2016, an opportunity will be given to them to do so at specified offices of the RBI, along with necessary documentation as may be specified by the RBI.

If you have OHD banknotes in India, you may authorise in writing enabling another person in India to deposit the notes into your bank account. The person so authorised has to come to the bank branch with the OHD banknotes, the authority letter given by you and a valid identity proof (Valid Identity proof is any of the following: Aadhaar Card, Driving Licence, Voter ID Card, Pass Port, NREGA Card, PAN Card, Identity Card Issued by Government Department, Public Sector Unit to its Staff)

I am an NRI and hold NRO Account, can the exchange value be deposited in my account?

Yes, you can deposit the OHD banknotes to your NRO account.

You can purchase foreign exchange equivalent to ₹5,000 using these OHD notes at airport exchange counters within 72 hours after the notification, provided you present proof of purchasing the OHD notes.

I have emergency needs of cash (hospitalisation, travel, life saving medicines) then what should I do?

You can use the OHD notes for paying for your hospitalisation charges at government hospitals, for purchasing bus tickets at government bus stands for travel by state government or state PSU buses, train tickets at railway stations and air tickets at airports, within 72 hours after the notification.

What is a valid proof of identity?

Valid Identity proof is any of the following: Aadhaar Card, Driving Licence, Voter ID Card, Passport, NREGA Card, PAN Card, Identity Card Issued by Government Department, Public Sector Unit to its staff.

Where can I get more information on this scheme?

Further information is available at RBI website (www.rbi.org.in) and GoI website (www.rbi.org.in).

If the bank is closed, what will happen to my EMI, will it bounce?

No. Since Banks are closed, EMI will be presented/debited on the next working day.

If the bank is closed, what happens to the cheque I have issued to someone from my ICICI Bank account?

Since all Banks are closed, clearing settlement shall be done on the next working day. The issued cheque will not bounce for this reason.

Can a customer undertake RTGS/NEFT through electronic channel?

Yes. RTGS/NEFT can be done through electronic channels only.

If my account is inactive/dormant, how do we deposit OHD in the account?

If your account is inactive, cash deposit can be done smoothly as done regularly, if your account is dormant (unused for 24 months) the same should be activated by visiting a Bank branch by submitting valid ID proof post which transaction can be undertaken.

If my account is due for Re KYC, how do we deposit OHD in the account?

Account should be updated with KYC with valid documents before deposition of OHD.

Are Cash Acceptor Machines (CAM) working on November 9, 2016?

No. ATMs and CAM both are non-functional on November 9, 2016.

When will ATM and CAM become operational?

From November 11, 2016, CAM, ATM and Recyclers shall become fully functional.

Is there any restriction on usage of Debit/Credit Card or mobile transfers?

There will be no restriction on the use of any non-cash method of operating the account which will include cheques, demand drafts, credit/debit cards, mobile wallets and electronic fund transfer mechanisms. Existing limits and guidelines will hold good.

Can I deposit OHD in third party's account?

The equivalent value of specified bank notes tendered may be credited to a third party account, provided specific authorization accorded by the third party is presented to the bank, following standard banking procedure and on production of valid proof of identity of the person actually tendering.

If I have a problem, whom should I approach?

You may approach the control room of RBI by email or on Telephone Nos 022 22602201/022 22602944

Kalyan

Deposits above Rs 2.5 lakh to face tax, 200% penalty on income mismatch

Cash deposits above Rs 2.5 lakh threshold under the 50-day window could attract tax plus a 200 per cent penalty in case of income mismatch

Any mismatch with income declared by the account holder will be treated as a case of tax evasion.

The government on Wednesday warned that cash deposits above Rs 2.5 lakh threshold under the 50-day window could attract tax plus a 200 per cent penalty in case of income mismatch.

"We would be getting reports of all cash deposited during the period of November 10 to December 30, 2016, above a threshold of Rs 2.5 lakh in every account.

"The (tax) department would do matching of this with income returns filed by the depositors. And suitable action may follow," revenue secretary Hashmukh Adhia said tonight.

Any mismatch with income declared by the account holder will be treated as a case of tax evasion.

"This would be treated as a case of tax evasion and the tax amount plus a penalty of 200 per cent of the tax payable would be levied as per the Section 270(A) of the Income Tax Act," he said.

The government has allowed citizens to deposit in their bank accounts old currency of Rs 500 and Rs 1,000 denominations, which had been declared invalid in the nation's biggest crackdown on blackmoney, corruption and counterfeit notes, between November 10 and December 30.

Adhia said small businessmen, housewives, artisans and workers who had some cash lying as their savings at home should not be worried about any tax department scrutiny.

"Such group of people... need not worry about such small amount of deposits up to Rs 1.5 or 2 lakh since it would be below the taxable income. There will be no harassment by the Income Tax Department for such small deposits made," he said.
On people resorting to buying of jewelery, he said persons buying jewelery has to provide the PAN number.
Top Comment

Today I feel proud to be an Indian. If all goes on like this, there will soon be a time when people of the world would want to be an Indian rather than an American, Canadian, etc.

"We are issuing instructions to the field authorities to check with all the jewellers to ensure this requirement is not compromised.

"Action will be taken against those jewellers who fail to take PAN numbers from such buyers. When the cash deposits of the jewellers would be scrutinised against the sales made, whether they have taken the PAN number of the buyer or not will also be checked," he added.

source: TOI

Kalyan

WIKI LEAKS Published 1st List of black money holders in SWISS bank...... The Top Most 24 members are.....(money is in CRORES)

1 - L.K.Advani (5600)
2 - A Raja(7800)
3 - karunanidhi (158000)
4 - Sharad Pawar (82000)
5 - V.S achutanandan (15040)
6 - Digvijay Singh (28900)
7 - Ahmed Patel (9000)
8 - Jay Lalita (150000)
9 - Harish Rawat (75000)
10 - mulayam singh (28000)
11 - balasaheb thakrey (59700)
12 - Ashok Gahlot (22000)
13 - vasudhara sindhia (76888)
14- Shyam kampli (582114)
15- srinivasan(19800)
16- Harshad Mehta(135800)
17- Ketan Parekh(8200)
18- HD Kumarswamy(14500)
19- Lalu Prasad Yadav(28900)
20 - J M Scindia(9000)
21- Kalanidi Maran(15000)
22- Suresh Kalmadi(5900)
23- Abisek bannerjee (189008)
24- Madan mitra (23000)

Undigestible news: Indians black money in Swiss bank is Rs. 358,679,863,300,000 (estimated to be 1.3 trillion dollars) this money belongs to 2000 indians who have kept there to evade from tax, This money is enough for our india to become 10 america and become one of the most powerful developed country in the world for next 100yrs..

source: facebook

Kalyan

RBI's New Rs. 2000 Note Has No GPS Tracking Chip

Finance Minister Arun Jaitley has confirmed what we told you on Wednesday – RBI's new Rs. 2000 note has no GPS chip.

"From where did you come to know this? I haven't heard of it," Jaitley said when asked by a reporter if the new Rs. 2000 note issued by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has a chip to enable its tracking via satellites.

That's official confirmation for something we already told you on Wednesday, dispelling rumours floating on WhatsApp and other social media that RBI's new Rs. 2000 notes have a 'near-field GPS' or NGC chip that will be used to track these notes.
We explained how the technology that these new Rs. 2000 notes being issued by RBI are 'claimed' to have would be technically not feasible. This is what a popular WhatsApp forward being circulated claimed about the new Rs. 2000 currency:

RBI to issue ₹2000 Rupees Notes coming February 2017
India is all set to add one more denomination to its currencies shortly. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) will be issuing Rs 2,000 currency notes, the highest to come into circulation, even as some experts feel7 high-value denominations should be discontinued to curb black money.

The Rs 2000 currency is designed keeping in mind to eradicate the black money issues using state of the art indigenous nano technology, every Rs. 2000 currency note is embedded with a NGC (Nano GPS Chip)

How the embedded NGC Technology Works? The unique feature of the NGC is it doesn't need any power source. It only acts as a signal reflector. When a Satellite sends a signal requesting location the NGC reflects back the signal from the location, giving precise location coordinates, and the serial number of the currency back to the satellite, this way every NGC embedded currency can be easily tracked & located even if it is kept 120 meters below ground level. The NGC cant be tampered with or removed without damaging the currency note

How will this help eradicate black money menace? Since every NGC embedded currency can be tracked. The satellite can identify the exact amount of money stored at a certain location. If a relatively high concentration of currency is found a certain location for a longer period of time at suspicious locations other than banks & other financial institutions. The information will be passed on to the Income Tax Department for further investigation
Just a beginning of the end of black money in India

To remind our readers that nearly everything in the WhatsApp message quoted above is false, and there's no GPS tracking chip of any kind in the new Rs. 2000 note.

source: thinkur

aswinnandha

but they told new chip was there in new 2000 rupees
but it not there

Nitin pawar

Is this black money list is true where the hell you got this legitimate data from ?

Quote from: Kalyan on Nov 10, 2016, 11:13 PMWIKI LEAKS Published 1st List of black money holders in SWISS bank...... The Top Most 24 members are.....(money is in CRORES)

1 - L.K.Advani (5600)
2 - A Raja(7800)
3 - karunanidhi (158000)
4 - Sharad Pawar (82000)
5 - V.S achutanandan (15040)
6 - Digvijay Singh (28900)
7 - Ahmed Patel (9000)
8 - Jay Lalita (150000)
9 - Harish Rawat (75000)
10 - mulayam singh (28000)
11 - balasaheb thakrey (59700)
12 - Ashok Gahlot (22000)
13 - vasudhara sindhia (76888)
14- Shyam kampli (582114)
15- srinivasan(19800)
16- Harshad Mehta(135800)
17- Ketan Parekh(8200)
18- HD Kumarswamy(14500)
19- Lalu Prasad Yadav(28900)
20 - J M Scindia(9000)
21- Kalanidi Maran(15000)
22- Suresh Kalmadi(5900)
23- Abisek bannerjee (189008)
24- Madan mitra (23000)

Undigestible news: Indians black money in Swiss bank is Rs. 358,679,863,300,000 (estimated to be 1.3 trillion dollars) this money belongs to 2000 indians who have kept there to evade from tax, This money is enough for our india to become 10 america and become one of the most powerful developed country in the world for next 100yrs..

source: facebook

Sudhakar

21 Nov 2016 rbi announcements regarding old 500 and 1000 rupee notes

As seen in tamil news channel

4.53 lakh crore money is been deposited in bank from 8th November 2016 till 20th November 2016 ( 10 days window ).

Same time 1.03 lakh crore money is been withdrawn in banks or atm's by the people of nation in last 10 days

Also your car loan for november december 2016 can extended for 60 days and i hope no interest will be charged too.
Also your two wheeler loan for november december 2016 can extended for 60 days and i hope no interest will be charged too.
Also your personal loan for november december 2016 can extended for 60 days and i hope no interest will be charged too.
Also your home loan for november december 2016 can extended for 60 days and i hope no interest will be charged too.

But all this loans should be under 1 crore only !!!  :police

Sudhakar

Citibank update regarding the old and new 500 rs notes

https://www.online.citibank.co.in/portal/Standalone/Nov16/Banking/htm/RBI-Notification.htm

Important Notification

Withdrawal of Legal Tender Character of the existing Bank Notes in the denominations of INR 500/- and INR 1000/-
Frequently Asked QuestionsFeatures of Mahatma Gandhi (New) Series Bank notesFrequently Asked Questions (For NRI's) List of recalibrated Citi ATMs
Please note:
You can visit any of our branches with valid photo ID proof for depositing your old INR 500 and INR 1000 notes till 30th December, 2016.
You can also withdraw money at our branches up to INR 24000 per week and at ATMs up to INR 2500 per day, subject to an overall cap of INR 24000 per week.
There are no restrictions on any kind of non-cash payments by cheques, demand drafts, debit or credit cards and electronic fund transfer.
You can pay your Credit Card and Loan dues by using your old INR 500 and INR 1000 notes till 30th December, 2016. Cash deposits to the Citi credit card or loan, over INR 50000, will only be accepted up to the credit limit or outstanding amount, of the card or the loan. All these deposits are subject to the usual reporting, as well. Fees and Charges on credit card payments apply.

Sudhakar

28 Nov 2016 update on Rs 500 and 1000 currency demonitised by Prime Minister of India shri.Narendra Modi

Last week around 25 Nov 2016, in army flight 300 crore worth 500 rs notes have been sent to reserve bank of India , Chennai Branch and 3 private banks namely Icici bank, Axis bank and hdfc bank had received 120 crore worth of new 500 rs notes by 26th November 2016 evening.

So everyone in Chennai are going to see new 500 rs notes today morning at 8 am onwards from these three banks. Since saturday and sunday are holiday, those new 500 denominations will be released by bank today morning onwards in chennai and southern parts of Tamil Nadu.

Though People in North had witnessed those new 500 rs note before a week itself. As said in Comedy Actor Vadivel movie dialogue. Now there is a big gap between Delhi and Chennai. So we get the benefits only after a week after everyone across the way share our benefits and money.

Rajesh Chandru

பிரதமர் மோடியின் கோவா உரை தமிழில். கேட்க தவறாதீர்கள்! PM Modi's Speech in Tamil

! No longer available

Youtube by Urban Studios - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl_Hf8YHm4nXLJRClJWarGw

PM Modi's Goa Speech in Tamil - Published on Nov 18, 2016

Category Entertainment
License Standard YouTube License

jan jan ki baat

jan jan ki baat - public opinion on demonetisation - email sent from pm office - survey launced on 22nd nov 2016 at 10 am and got close to a record 5 lakh responses within 30 hours

Wandabeerb

I toughened to living not the present from the Jabalia and when other place fell from elysium I was luckier than the people who lived there.
My repute is في�ان‎., I am a fugitive and I am raising in to help.
Elect if you can send a dollar saved to a Bitcoin wallet, do so. I liking have a stab to send funds looking for humanitarian uphold to the victims in the Gaza Strip.

Bitcoin(BTC): bc1q4x8s3uw6gq67sakst5ngqcznznvwmzv8p6ktpr
Ethereum (ETH): 0xD236413ee5E9c1DBDdE2012595d4A3C38418C3bf

If you can't send funds, entertain don't cut this despatch or send it to SPAM. Please forward it to those who can send at least 1 dollar.

كنت أعيش في مكان ليس ببعيد عن ШЁЩЉШЄ Ш�انون‎، وعندما سقطت الجحيم من السماء كنت أكثر حظًا من الناس الذين يعيشون هناك.
اسمي Щ...Щ,تدي‎، أنا لاجئ وأقوم بجمع التبرعات للمساعدة.
من فضلك إذا كان بإمكانك إرسال الدولار الذي تدخره إلى محفظة بيتكوين، فافعل ذلك. سأحاول إرسال الأموال للمساعدات الإنسانية للضحايا في قطاع غزة.

Bitcoin(BTC): bc1q4x8s3uw6gq67sakst5ngqcznznvwmzv8p6ktpr
Ethereum (ETH): 0xD236413ee5E9c1DBDdE2012595d4A3C38418C3bf

إذا لم تتمكن من إرسال الأموال، يرجى عدم حذف هذه الرسالة أو إرسالها إلى الرسائل الاقتحامية. يرجى إرسالها إلى أولئك الذين يمكنهم إرسال دولار واحد على الأقل.