News:

MyKidsDiary.in :: Capture your kids magical moment and create your Online Private Diary for your kids

Main Menu

Introducing Me

Started by surya3, Oct 03, 2016, 06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

surya3

This post is regarding my self introduction to you all. I am Surya V from Chennai. I had completed my schooling in Bharatha Vidhalaya Matriculation Higher Secondary School at Chennai and had completed my BTech(Information Technology) in GRT Institute of Engg & Tech at Tiruttani. I had three years of experience in UI developer position and I'm currently working at ITAcumens at Chennai. My hobbies are playing games and chatting with friends.

Admin(Portal)

Welcome on board surya.

Hope you will learn and share at the same time here.
  :acumen
A.SK in short

ISO 27001 in Mumbai

Hi,I am shilpa working in Cert value Company with the position of SEO Executive. We are the best ISO certification Consultants to provide ISO Certifications in major countries of the world. Such as Bahrain,Italy,Iraq,Nigeria,Mumbai.
           An Internet forum is an online discussion site where people can hold conversations in the form of posted messages.They differ from chat rooms in that messages are often longer than one line of text, and are at least temporarily archived. Also, depending on the access level of a user or the forum set-up, a posted message might need to be approved by a moderator before it becomes visible.

ISO 27001 Cost in Mumbai

proxy_brothers

Hello nice to have you on board!
🇩🇪 GERMAN MOBILE PROXY (4G LTE) 🚀
30% Discount with CODE: itacumens
www.ProxyBrothers.com | Telegram: @proxy_brothers