how to recover deleted text messages on iphone?

Started by ccpaciee, Jan 17, 2016, 01:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ccpaciee

I am a long time Android user and switched to iPhone recently. So i am not quite familiar with Apple staff. I deleted a few messages that were very important for me when I cleaned spamming messages on my iPhone 6S. I tested a few programs from App store, none of them worked. Pleas help if you have good suggestions.

Sudhakar

Hi there,

unfortunately iphone / apple os does not care much about messages in their device.

And there is not a backup strategy, except you have some third party applications installed on your phone to backup and restore message.

If your case, if you have accidentally deleted the messages in your iphone6, then we cannot afford to restore them back without a back. Also backup will be pathetic, that it will over write any new message received from the date of backup till restore.

If you feel price wont be your concern, start backup of your text messages by manually sending each selected messages to +91 95662 95662 , it will be stored in gingly.com sms backup website. And you can use the site gingly.com to check your messages in full screen whenever you wanted to check your messages. Also you can restore messages without an internet connection by simply texting an message as search to +91 95662 95662 or backup to +91 95662 95662 ( international sms charges may applicable  by your local service provider like at&t, Warner, etc... )

ccpaciee

Quote from: Sudhakar on Jan 17, 2016, 02:09 PMHi there,

unfortunately iphone / apple os does not care much about messages in their device.

And there is not a backup strategy, except you have some third party applications installed on your phone to backup and restore message.

If your case, if you have accidentally deleted the messages in your iphone6, then we cannot afford to restore them back without a back. Also backup will be pathetic, that it will over write any new message received from the date of backup till restore.

unfortunately,  I didn't back up the device as i am quite new to apple staff. I will try some data recovery program if Apple won't help in this case. thanks

Daunlly

Quote from: ccpaciee on Jan 17, 2016, 01:03 PMI am a long time Android user and switched to iPhone recently. So i am not quite familiar with Apple staff. I deleted a few messages that were very important for me when I cleaned spamming messages on my iPhone 6S. I tested a few programs from App store, none of them worked. Pleas help if you have good suggestions.

If you didn't back up your iPhone to iTunes or iCloud, I don't think you can restore your lost or deleted messages unless you try some paid recovery software, but these kind of data recovery may also can't save data I think! because iOS system is different from hard drive.

So, give up!!!

ccpaciee

Quote from: Daunlly on Jan 18, 2016, 01:20 PM
Quote from: ccpaciee on Jan 17, 2016, 01:03 PMI am a long time Android user and switched to iPhone recently. So i am not quite familiar with Apple staff. I deleted a few messages that were very important for me when I cleaned spamming messages on my iPhone 6S. I tested a few programs from App store, none of them worked. Pleas help if you have good suggestions.

If you didn't back up your iPhone to iTunes or iCloud, I don't think you can restore your lost or deleted messages unless you try some paid recovery software, but these kind of data recovery may also can't save data I think! because iOS system is different from hard drive.

So, give up!!!

Any recommendation, i tried a few free ones but none of them worked

Daunlly

Quote from: ccpaciee on Jan 19, 2016, 07:04 AM

So, give up!!!

The only hope is try some paid iPhone data recovery software like Mobiledic, iPhonetransferrecovery, Tunsbro and more.
This is the guide: recover your messages with backup:
http://www.iphonetransferrecovery.com/tutorials/recover-deleted-text-messages-iphone-mac.html

Mobiledic - Recover your messages without backup:
http://www.mobiledic.com/ios-topics/retrieve-text-messages-iphone.html

all these are not free but may works with you.

ccpaciee

Quote from: Daunlly on Jan 19, 2016, 12:59 PM
Quote from: ccpaciee on Jan 19, 2016, 07:04 AM

So, give up!!!

The only hope is try some paid iPhone data recovery software like Mobiledic, iPhonetransferrecovery, Tunsbro and more.
This is the guide: recover your messages with backup:
http://www.iphonetransferrecovery.com/tutorials/recover-deleted-text-messages-iphone-mac.html

Mobiledic - Recover your messages without backup:
http://www.mobiledic.com/ios-topics/retrieve-text-messages-iphone.html

all these are not free but may works with you.

This is cool and thanks for the suggestion. I will try them out now

aswinnandha

this information is more useful for iPhone user
this should be able to recover deleted message in iphone

quwes

To recover lost iphone data, we can use an iphone backup extractor to recover the lost file by extracting from the iTunes backup file.