Keep your kids safer from harmful materials !!! Like coins, pen caps & buttons

Started by Sudhakar, Feb 16, 2016, 01:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sudhakar

Dear Team,

In an recent attempt to hospital for my daughter, i have learnt several things when its comes to baby growth.

Since my 4 year old daughter was not well, we were at chennai anna nagar smf hospital from 10 pm yesterday till today 5 pm and we learnt may infants and babies were on the way to hospitals for swallowing batteries, pen caps, buttons, small balls and many small materials including coins.

We found the batteries in kids noes or kids mouth will form a rust and tare the small surface and leads to severe pain to the kids. Similarly food particles like peas , dall goes inside the noes and being in water it swells itself and affects the kids respiratory immediately.

So please be cautious enough with your kids and keep those harmful materials like batteries, pen caps, buttons, small balls and coins away from your infants / kids.

Its can save your time, pain for both your kids and parents by looks at your kids during there suffocation. Money , life etc...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview