News:

GinGly.com - Used by 85,000 Members - SMS Backed up 7,35,000 - Contacts Stored  28,850 !!

Main Menu

Urdu-to-Telugu dictionary released

Started by sajiv, Apr 16, 2009, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sajiv

HYDERABAD: Urdu to Telugu dictionary of 862-pages , authored by late Prof. I. Kondal Rao of Osmania College, Warangal, in 1938, had been brought out by the State Official Languages Commission, much to the delight of the lovers of both languages.

Phonetics of the particular Urdu word in Telugu is its special feature. The dictionary is expected to go a long way in serving the official needs in 15 districts of the State where Urdu is being implemented as the second official language. It will also be useful to several other areas in the State dominated by Urdu-speaking people. It was released by Prof. Nomula Satyanarayana, a reader in English.

SRIKANTH.KURUGANTI

We need this dictionary. Where it is bought please give mail for address of purchase book stall.

Quote from: sajiv on Apr 16, 2009, 05:39 PM

HYDERABAD: Urdu to Telugu dictionary of 862-pages , authored by late Prof. I. Kondal Rao of Osmania College, Warangal, in 1938, had been brought out by the State Official Languages Commission, much to the delight of the lovers of both languages.

Phonetics of the particular Urdu word in Telugu is its special feature. The dictionary is expected to go a long way in serving the official needs in 15 districts of the State where Urdu is being implemented as the second official language. It will also be useful to several other areas in the State dominated by Urdu-speaking people. It was released by Prof. Nomula Satyanarayana, a reader in English.

sadiq

sadiq

helle sir my name is srinu iam in kavali, nellore dt
i need urdu to telugu dictionary pleas give me ur adress or mail adress

mohammad javed ahmad

helle sir my name is javed warangal
aap ki bahut meharbani hogi   

Abdul Khalikh

Quote from: sadiq on Jan 04, 2012, 10:52 PM
helle sir my name is abdul khalikh i am from nellore dt

Abdul Khalikh

sir my Name is Abdul Khalikh. i am from Hyderabad Central University. i was searched so many books stalls for Urdu to Telugu dictionary but i didn't get it.   if i get it it is very helpful to me to do my research work. so please give me your address are email id.

Mahammed Imran Basha

I need urdu to telugu dictionary. will u please direct me how to get it. my number is 7416119705. please give me your address. am at first lanser,masabtank,Hyderabad.

mohammed hafeez

ccubeseo

may i know the cost of this dictionary

livewireindia

is any dictionary available in Urdu to Tamil

Sudhakar

i think you can check at online stores or some local book vendors.