How to Recover Music on Android Phone or Tablet ?

Started by Lindey, Aug 14, 2015, 04:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lindey

Nowadays, Android operating system has been raised a revolution in mobile phone development and it become smarter than before. An Android phone is designed with additional features to capture images, play music or videos, internet browsing and so on. Most of the music lovers store their favorite music on Android smart phone. But, you can delete any of your desired audio file accidentally and wondering if there is any possibility to recover music files from Android mobile. Of course, it is very simple to restore deleted audio files from your smart phone if you can find an efficient recovery tool. All your search for such application will end here, Vibosoft DR. Mobile for Android software is one of the best application to recover all types of music files deleted or lost from your smart phone. It will be very effective in different circumstances of data loss from Android mobile.

See the guide how to restore android phone lost music:

Step 1. Run the program and connect your Android device to your computer.
Install and run Vibosoft DR. Mobile for Android and connect your Android phone to the computer with USB cable. Then you need to enable USB debugging.
If your device can be detected by the program, you can directly skip to the next step. If not, you'll get the window below and need to enable USB debugging on your device at first.

There are three different ways to finish this job for different Android system below:

1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" < Click "Applications" < Click "Development" < Check "USB debugging"
    2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging"
    3) For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" < Click "About Phone" < Tap "Build number" for several times until getting a note "You are under developer mode" < Back to "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging" .

Step 2. Scan your Android device.
Once the USB debugging is enabled, click "Allow" on your phone to allow the program super user authorization when an Superuser Request pops up. Before the scan, click "Start" button on the program's window to let it analyze your device .

Step 3. Preview and restore music from Android.
After scanning, the window will show you all the data found. You can preview all your pictures, as well as contacts and messages in the scan result. Then mark the data you want to restore and click "Recover" button to save them on your computer.

Vibosoft DR. Mobile for Android offers a good Andorid recovery solution to help restore deleted, formatted or lost pictures, videos and music files from your Android phones such as Samsung Galaxy, HTC Android, Google Nexus, Motorola Atrix etc. If you have photos, video, or music files deleted from Android phones, it's recommended that you have a try of this Andorid File Recovery app. It is very fast, easy to use and promising.

XiangMayou

mxffiles

With mxf converter  provides particular output format for video editing tools so that you can

directly convert videos for editing on Mac or Windows 10 8 7  convert mxf files

p2 converter  avchd video converter  mxf converter mac for

Mac OS users, this video converter  converts mxf to mp4   video and

mxf to avi   files conversion for playing on iPad iPhone. r

chanleen

Tenorshare is a professional developer for data recovery area, so you can click here to visit Tenorshare official website, believe that you will a perfect solution for your problem.

lucillie

Deleted data from Samsung Galaxy phone just by accident?? or lost date due to rooting or flash new room? Android Data Recovery is Windows-based Android file recovery software specially designed for you to directly and quickly recover data from sd card such as contacts, messages, call history, photos, and videos from all kinds of Android devices due to deleting, restoring factory settings, flashing ROM, rooting, etc.

geometrydash

Hey what a brilliant post I have come across and believe me I have been searching out for this similar kind of post for past a week and hardly came across this. Thank you very much and will look for more postings from you.
geometry dash| happy wheels 2 happy wheels agario |pacman | my little pony games | sniper games  mickey mouse games mahjong

saravofaok

i like it, i want to learn deep about that, thanks for mention it
My Site perdita di peso

happywheels9

Thank you a lot for providing individuals with such a superb possiblity to read in detail from this website. It is often very pleasant and also full of amusement for me and my office co-workers to visit your web site at minimum thrice every week to stu...
happy wheels, happy wheels, shooting games, fighting games, cool math games, cool games, animal jam, 8 ball pool, yoob, sudoku, stickman games, unblocked games

aswinnandha

this should be more useful how to recover music on android phone or tablet
with this easy steps should easily recover the details

ngohuectp

Thanks for the great post. I liked your writing style most. The game you like it?  Stick rpg has lots of improvement from its original version. The design of the game had a breakthrough. In the first version, the scene is a small part of a city. I like play game as Papas Games,  Free Games Online and Score Hero

ngohuectp

Thanks for the great post. I liked your writing style most. I like play game as Douchebag workout 2   Stick RPG 2  score hero game and play free games online

mortenvermund

Good Post, I am a big believer in posting comments on sites to let the blog writers know that they’ve added something advantageous to the world wide web .

new jersey  click here   BetRivers PA app download my website  nj online gambling  webonline 

mortenvermund

Some basic requirements can not be implemented without financial support. Sometimes when money is not available, you will be a bit tense and anxious. You are trying to raise money by asking it to friends and relatives. This is not a good step, as it may damage your reputation. In such cases, it is better to choose a cash advance for quickshifts. These loans deliver instant cash to meet different needs.

With a cash advance in quick fixes, you have the financial resources to meet different personal needs. These loans are short-term loans that do not require any kind of collateral. Although the amount can be met to meet different needs, it is advisable to seek help in its emergency situations such as pay handling costs, electricity bills, car repair, travel expenses hlrevision.dk , school fees, hosting parties to buy new furniture etc,

By keeping in mind the need and specific requirements, lenders accept the amount between $ 100 - $ lån 50000 danske bank  her  . The prepay depends greatly on your repayment ability. You can easily get these loans if you are an employee is a good organization for the past six months. Recommendations You should confirm at least $ 1000 and your age should be over 18 years. These loans are available to the borrower for a period of 14-31 days, after which the amount can be repaid even upcoming payday to the borrower. Repayment may be extended if the problems are valid.

While these loans do not require collateral, some lenders may request a post dated check. This will work for assurance and then the repayment term is over hvor du kan låne penge may raise the amount from your bank account.

Interest rates on loans are slightly higher. It is because lånet hurtigt og let online   offered short term and short term loans tend to have a very high interest rate. But with proper research on the market through online, you may find lenders offering these loans at a very competitive price. Before choosing loans, it is better to compare quotes from different lenders to get the best deal.

read more her