News:

MyKidsDiary.in :: Capture your kids magical moment and create your Online Private Diary for your kids

Main Menu

How to print out LG phone text messages?

Started by saraamy, Jan 28, 2015, 12:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

saraamy

There are many LG phone users, have you ever think about printing out text messages from your LG phone? To print out text messages from LG, we need to backup them to computer firstly, and we can use Coolmuster Android Assistant to move them to computer easily.

Step 1:Connect Android Phone to PC
Download and install the Android file manager on your PC and launch it. Then connect your Android phone to PC via the usb cable. Then the info of your phone will be shown on an interface.

If this is the first time you connect your android phone to computer, you shoule enable the USB debugging. You can follow the guide to open the USB bugging: Enter "Settings" < Click "Applications" < Click "Development" < Check "USB debugging".

Step 2:Preview sms and Start Export
Find "Contacts" and click it, then go to "SMS", all text messages on your android phone will be listed on the right. Then select and check you want to transfer, at last click "Backup" to start the work. And these messages were saved in printable format on your computer.  And you can open the transferred sms to print them out.

That's all! The transferred sms will saved in printable format, you just need to open it and print them out.

Lindey

I strongly recommend that you use Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager, because I just purchased, I feel very good.
I encountered similar problems which to print the text message; this software really solved my problem, thank you.