News:

GinGly.com - Used by 85,000 Members - SMS Backed up 7,35,000 - Contacts Stored  28,850 !!

Main Menu

Walk in Interview for HR Coordinator Infosys in Bangalore

Started by Kalyan, Oct 30, 2014, 06:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalyan

Walk in Interview for  HR Coordinator Infosys in Bangalore

Job Role : HR Coordinator

Eligibility : BA/BSc/BCom/BBA/MBA/PGDM/MCom/MCA

Experience : 0 - 1 Year

Job Location : Bangalore

Walk-In Date : 31 Oct - 05 Nov 2014 (Except Weekend)

Walk-In Time : 10:00 AM - 03:00 PM

Company Profile:

Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. As a proven partner focused on building tomorrow's enterprise, Infosys enables clients in more than 30 countries to outperform the competition and stay ahead of the innovation curve. With US$7.906bn in LTM Q2 FY14 revenues and 160,000+ employees, Infosys provides enterprises with strategic insights on what lies ahead. We help enterprises transform and thrive in a changing world through strategic consulting, operational leadership and the co-creation of breakthrough solutions, including those in mobility, sustainability, big data and cloud computing.

Job Details:

1. Walk-in management.
2. Screening and sorting profiles.
3. Follow-up calling on candidates.

Skills Required:

1. Good communication skills.
2. Confident and dynamic.
3. Ability to manage large walk-in batches.
4. Ability to screen profiles at an initial level.

Infosys BPO Ltd., No. 27,
SJR Tower, Tower 3,
Bannerghatta Road, 3rd Phase,
J. P. Nagar, Bangalore – 560 076.

MarcoKaste

hello there and thank you for your info ? I have certainly picked up anything new from right here. I did however expertise several technical issues using this website, since I experienced to reload the website many times previous to I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your hosting is OK? Not that I'm complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will often affect your placement in google and could damage your quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Well I?m adding this RSS to my e-mail and could look out for much more of your respective intriguing content. Make sure you update this again soon..