Walk in Interview for Process Associate in RBS, Chennai !!!

Started by Kalyan, Oct 21, 2014, 09:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalyan

Walk in Interview for Process Associate in RBS, Chennai !!!

Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS)

Job Role : Process Associate

Eligibility : BCom/BBA/BA/BSc/MSc/MA/MCom/MBA/PGDM

Experience : 0 - 1 Year

Job Location : Chennai

Walk-In Date : 25 Oct 2014

Walk-In Time : 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM

Company Profile:

The RBS Group is a large international banking and financial services company. From its headquarters in Edinburgh, the Group serves over 30 million customers in the United Kingdom, Europe, the Middle East, the Americas and Asia. Our brands operate around the globe to provide banking services for individuals, businesses and institutions. We are working hard to make RBS one of the world's most admired, valuable and stable universal banks.

Job Description:

Youll be part of a great team, working with your colleagues to support our banking businesses across the globe.
Together, youll be responsible to deliver a high quality service through your work, be it through identifying and verifying customers, processing transactions, answering queries or servicing accounts.
Our world-class Learning and Development Center will equip you with all the skills youll need to excel in your role.
You will also have the opportunity to build your skills across various divisions and functions.

Venue Details:

8th floor, Altius Block,
Olympia Technology Park,
Chennai – 600 032.

Tylebuzsa

I read this paragraph fully regarding the resemblance of most up-to-date and preceding technologies, it's awesome article.

Tylebuzsa

Great ? I should definitely pronounce, impressed with your website. I had no trouble navigating through all tabs as well as related information ended up being truly simple to do to access. I recently found what I hoped for before you know it in the least. Quite unusual. Is likely to appreciate it for those who add forums or something, site theme . a tones way for your customer to communicate. Excellent task.

Vaobongticy93

I read this paragraph completely about the comparison of newest and previous technologies, it's awesome article.

MarcoKaste

I love what you guys are up too. This type of clever work and exposure! Keep up the great works guys I've  you guys to  blogroll.