News:

Choose a design and let our professionals help you build a successful website   - ITAcumens

Main Menu

Having a private website is like controlling your feedback's and comments

Started by Sudhakar, Sep 14, 2014, 07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sudhakar

I have saw the JustDail forbest article about the company and Its promoter Mr.V.S.S. Mani's article. Asusual though it was done by forbes, it would have been an authors positive post.

Also just dial was promoting this article using their JustDial website and JustDial business email alerts. Which is a kind of annoying, because when we receive a business alert for paid service i dont know how come they promote any unwanted ads which was not related to the lead or the category of the service.

I went through the  article throughly on and sent by comment / feedback to the same post on justdial and till now it was not apporved as expected. So i came to know that they are very carefully while approving the comments . If any negative comment is there on the post everyone will understand so justdial was been protective and do not want to listen to their vendor / customers feedback.

====
====
But as an webuser i have my own place to post the same feedback
====
====

Justdial link about the article : http://cms.justdial.com/press-releases/Forbes-Magazine/Justdial-s-E-Gamble-(Forbes-India)/id-977

====
====
My feedback which was not approved in justdial website :
====
====

---
http://cms.justdial.com/Justdial-s-E-Gamble-(Forbes-India)/write-review/id-977
---

VSS Mani Rocks no doubt about it from his growth.

Is Justdial growing and will grow ? serious doubt. I was the own utilizing services or just dial since 2007. Till 20011 the company was honestly growing and growing .

But believe me they have reached an wider audience and masses   in 2011, they have less than 400 staff in there jv plaza , mount road building for year where everything was under control.

Now shifted near little mount, mountraod with bigger office occupying more than 600+ employees when the problem started.

No one is responsive including the vp in there office. Motive is only taking money and doing zero service.
Under website category they gave 100% commitment of more than 1000+ calls landing for web designing  enquiry, of which 30- 40% are only job request calls which was passed over leads, a multi crore company cannot validate the type of customer and there business demand. It continues till now by 2014, where the category calls around 2500+ calls where 30% are job request calls.

Why this hike, this article said only two models 17,596 for basic and 60,000 for premium. By the way it was 2500 in 2007 and 25,000 subsequently.

Who made this hike, which was dramatized with irrelevant leads to each and every contract.

Instead of this irresponsible money making potential, we could have asked for donations ? right !!!

On the other side, the business management team or the sales team went left and right to the market tapping more customers fro 2011.
So they make 17,000+ basic plan or combo plan to 100+ customers for each category where it was only 7 to 14 customers when you began. Similarly several contracts which could over ride the live top contracts like platinum . So the quality of respondents or the lead requester end up get more than what he wanted and which spoils the market.

Example : web designing only in chennai lead goes literally to 100 companies and customer get best price ever for 1500 rs where market price standard is 5000 rs. Customer ends up with a worst design and he says justdial cheated me instead of the poor or unqualified vendor he cost because of budget constraint. Also his website was no attracted by his customers so end of day the customer who called justdial failed in his vision and mission to have a good company.

Either way the  lead would have been given to 7 companies, then it would have been a best price 5000 rs where he may get prominent design and customer is happy and by looking at the design his customer are happy to do business.

The sales team, uses terms like sales day, offer day and all other stories to get you in to multiple contract which you dont want honestly . Once cheque is given you are out of their sales target . You call them before 15 days of cheque date or to stop , after escalating to all higher office, you get a response saying just dial will deposit all cheque by month end if possible give stop payment or if the money is credited to just dial beyond your request , they will postponed you 90 days from the day of contract closed to get your money back. an 100+ days money rotation will make justdial a safe place to loss money to his customers.

We called the line manager since the employee does not stopped our cheque even after several reminder well in 15 days advance. the line manager said come to my office and Fcuk me if possible, and you cannot do any thing because we are just dial also a lady from ecs department challenged me, you go to any top officials in chennai or even mumbai , without me your ecs will not be stopped.

So Mr VSS Mani expanding 900 crore to 4200 crore to 12,000 crore market is very easy in today's social market. Same way if you start getting one dis like will end your ball game in less than seconds .

Keep the business up and make sure your employees are working ethically and having healthy relationship with customer who are your heart beat.

Like how facebook took out orkut by 2007 in less than 1 year . Just Dail will come to any end only because for unethical business line followed inside the company atleast in chennai office.

Love Just Dail and Love the progress of VSS Mani for year.

Note : There could be some typo error in due of writing my real feedback after looking at this forbes article, i could see if this continues then justdial will not come in forbes article next time. Also waited for 3 days for justdial approval. But they have not approved my comment in their website.