News:

Choose a design and let our professionals help you build a successful website   - ITAcumens

Main Menu

(FRESHERS) Walk in Interview for Trainee in HCL Technologies

Started by Kalyan, Sep 06, 2014, 01:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalyan

(FRESHERS) Walk in Interview for Trainee in HCL Technologies

HCL Technologies

Job Role : Trainee

Eligibility : BCA

Experience : Freshers

Job Location : Chennai

Company Profile:
HCL is a leading global Technology and IT Enterprise with annual revenues of US$ 6.3 billion. The HCL Enterprise comprises two companies listed in India, HCL Technologies ( www.hcltech.com ) and HCL Infosystems (www.hclinfosystems.in).
The 35 year old enterprise, founded in 1976, is one of India's original IT garage start ups. Its range of offerings span R&D and Technology Services, Enterprise and Applications Consulting, Remote Infrastructure Management, BPO services, IT Hardware, Systems Integration and Distribution of Technology and Telecom products in India. The HCL team comprises 93,000 professionals of diverse nationalities, operating across 31 countries including 505 points of presence in India. HCL has global partnerships with several leading Fortune 1000 firms, including several IT and Technology majors.

Job Description:
To attend to and provide solutions for the issues raised by users in their applications in a timely manner and according to agreed standards and procedures.

Skills:
Technical Skills-Programming/Scripting Languages-Oracle PL/SQL.

Apply Now

MarcoKaste

It's perfect time to make some plans for the future and it's time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I want to suggest you some interesting things or tips. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I desire to read even more things about it!