Happy Birthday to Dear Balaganesh - IT Acumens

Started by Sudhakar, Aug 17, 2014, 06:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sudhakar

Happy Birthday to Dear Balaganesh - IT Acumens bday wish

Dear Bala,

Am very sorry that our team size is limited and we are constantly working to support our customer without leave even on saturday's and sunday. By end of the day . our team had no time to cut cake for you or to write even a forum post for you.

Think what we have achieved in last 7 years and what we are going to achieve in next few year. Then your life will be good. ( as a bday resolution )

Anyway i had a wonderful day with you yesterday. Enjoyed your lunch treat , mobilio launch at forum vijaya mall, snacks shop coffee day, and most importantly Jigarthanda tamil movie. Oh my god , the movie was remarkable and it was really hot and cold as the title suited. I had several questions after watching this movie on your birthday. Even a short movie maker is grown, where am i ?   :confused

They had tonnes of work showed out and proved / presented us a wonderful movie with high laugh out loud after interval and several episodes in real life.

Enjoyed your birthday treat bala, also kindly excuse me for not getting you a gift since am running out of funds for last 1 year because of old employees loans and especially 3 months now because of our partners marriage .

Will be sharing some pics later.

Kalyan

Wish you Many More Happy Returns of the bala. As a team had a wonderful late lunch at saravana bhavan and Nice time with all after long time in forum mall. But, due to some issues not able to watch the great movie as mentioned by Sudhakar with team. Really missed out lot yesterday.. Any how..Happy Birthday... Wishing you to get great success and milestones on this coming year.