www.siemens.com

Job Role : Voice Associate

Eligibility : BBA/Diploma/PG

Experience : 0 - 3 Years

Job Location : Bangalore

Walk-In Date : 03 Mar - 07 Mar 2014

Wal-In Time : 11:00 AM - 05:00 PM

Company Profile:

The activities of our Energy, Healthcare, Industry and Infrastructure & Cities Sectors have enabled us to capture leading market and technology positions worldwide. Technological excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and international focus have been our hallmarks for 165 years, making us strong and linking us to our shareholders, employees and customers as a partner of trust. We're one of the world's largest providers of green technologies. Products and solutions from our Environmental Portfolio already account for some 42% of our total revenue. In fiscal 2012, our roughly 370,000 employees generated revenue from continuing operations of about €78 billion and income from continuing operations of €5.2 billion.

Job Description:
Candidate should have excellent comm.
Candidate should have experience in HR Payroll/EDM (Employee data management) / HR backend process/ HR domain related exp.
Candidate should have any ERP/SAP exp would be added advantage.
MBA fresher In HR domain and BBM (HR) fresher.

Venue Details:
Siemens Information Systems Ltd,
Ozone Manay Tech Park,
Sy No. 56/18 & 55/9, 6th Floor,
Block A, G B Palya, Hosur Road,
Bangalore 560 068.

Landmark Opposite Nandi Toyota,
Next to Coffee Day / Megamart

Vaobongticy93

I blog frequently and I genuinely thank you for your content. This great article has really peaked my interest. I'm going to bookmark your website and keep checking for new information about once per week. I subscribed to your RSS feed as well.

Vaobongticy93

I like this website it's a master piece! Glad I discovered this on google.

Vaobongticy93

Since the admin of this site is working, no doubt very shortly it will be famous, due to its quality contents.

Vaobongticy93

Because the admin of this site is working, no doubt very quickly it will be well-known, due to its feature contents.