News:

MyKidsDiary.in :: Capture your kids magical moment and create your Online Private Diary for your kids

Main Menu

Walk in Interview at CTS for Associate/Senior Associate - Bangalore

Started by Kalyan, Mar 03, 2014, 09:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalyan

Walk in Interview at CTS for Associate/Senior Associate - Bangalore

Cognizant

Job Role : Associate/Senior Associate

Eligibility : BBA/BCA/BEd/BPhar/Diploma/MBA/PGDM/Others

Experience : 0 - 1 Year

Job Location : Bangalore

Walk-In Date : 03 Mar - 07 Mar 2014

Walk-In Time : 10:00 AM - 01:00 PM

Company Profile:

Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 50 delivery centers worldwide and approximately 162,700 employees as of March 31, 2013, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.

Job Description:

We are hiring freshers for a semivoice process.
Kindly find the description below - Any graduates are eligible , except for B.E,B.tech,M.tech & MCA , MBA freshers willing to start in BPO can also apply.
All the marks card & documents should be in place.
Freshers from 2010 onwards Should have done a regular course, correspondence with experince can be considered.
Should have excellent communication skills Flexible for night shifts 15 years of education is mandatory.

Venue Details:

Cognizant Technology Solutions,
5th Floor, Block A,
Lakeview Buliding, C.V Raman Nagar,
Bagamane Tech Park,
Bangalore – 560038

Tylebuzsa

I?m not that much of a online reader to be honest but your sites really nice, keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back down the road. Cheers

Vaobongticy93

I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored material stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an shakiness over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again since exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield this increase.

MarcoKaste

I truly appreciate this post. I have been looking everywhere for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You've made my day! Thx again!