Jul 24, 2019, 05:09 AM

News:

GinGly.com - Used by 85,000 Members - SMS Backed up 7,35,000 - Contacts Stored  28,850 !!

Amazing Video Collections Around the World

Started by karthick, Sep 14, 2013, 03:06 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

aswinnandha

its really amazing video
in real life it happens like temple run means its amazing

Sudhakar

The Most Satisfying Video in the World 2016

! No longer available

Published on Jun 18, 2016
The most satisfying video in the world
Attention!!!
This videos is a remix of many other interesting videos available on the internet. Here you can watch good satisfying moments of those videos and find a link to the full version of them.
None of these videos were shot by me. If you have interest in any of the fragments, please follow the links below and watch full versions.

Credits:

Undulatus Asperatus
UBBLEOLOGY Show Keith Johnson Explores How Soap Bubbles Work & What s New They Can Do -
! No longer available

Fast Precise Cutting Skills Using One of The World s Sharpest Knife - How To Make Sushi Series -
! No longer available

Gravity Defying Cat - The Slow Mo Guys -
! No longer available

84 % © Alexandre DUBOSC - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDBsM...
LATTE ART - BEAN JAMMING (ONA COFFEE) -
! No longer available

Mystery of Prince Rupert s Drop at 130,000 fps - Smarter Every Day 86 -
! No longer available

Superconducting levitation - part 1 -
! No longer available

Carrot knife peeling -
! No longer available

Pyro Board 2D Rubens Tube! -
! No longer available

Leaping Slow Motion Doggy - The Slow Mo Guys -
! No longer available

Mecanime au chocolat (StroBeaux gâteaux) © Alexandre DUBOSC - ! No longer available (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
Professional Japanese Chef Preparing Sashimi - ! No longer available (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
Beautiful blooming water lily flower time Lapse video - ! No longer available (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
1D acoustic levitation 27 08 13 - display - ! No longer available (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
metal roof restoration using Nutech Paint - ! No longer available (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
Rusty Surfboards eps epoxy resin tint - ! No longer available (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
Inside the Airheads Candy Factory - ! No longer available (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
HyperCell - ! No longer available (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
Joe Freedman s Amazing Cycloid Drawing Machine - ! No longer available (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
Using Lasers to Create Super-hydrophobic Materials - ! No longer available (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
Watch how Zotz Candy is Made - ! No longer available (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
Cardistry - Virtuoso Air Time feat. the SS15 Virtuoso Deck - ! No longer available (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
Amazing Contact Ball Juggling Performance [CRYSTAL PERFORMER MASAKI Official Video Clip - ! No longer available (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
Epic LED Pen Spinning! - ! No longer available (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
How To Make Magic Mud - From a Potato! - ! No longer available (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
Melting POP © Alexandre DUBOSC - ! No longer available (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
Propellerclock - Ring Of Fire - ! No longer available (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
The Joy of Crafting Show 200 1 - One Stroke Waterfall painting
これはすごい!クリスティアーノロナウドのパラパラ漫画! - ! No longer available (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
すごいボウリング~FreeStyleBowling~ いろんな投げ方 - ! No longer available (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
一筆龍 - ! No longer available (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
Fractal Animations
RGB LED GLOBE - POV - 40 x 200 - ! No longer available (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
Five-time World Kardistry Champion 2009-2013 !!! - Predator - ! No longer available (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
MILK + SOAP = MAGIC - ! No longer available (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
Giant Size Milk Food Dye and Dish Soap Experiment - ! No longer available (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
How its made - Bicycle

Special thanks to Alexandre DUBOSC for amazing arts - https://www.youtube.com/user/Alexandr...
He have really beautiful arts in his chanel.

If you are interested in any of the clips, please follow the links and I am sure you will enjoy that channel as well. Special thanks to the creators of the videos. The text on the left bottom corner is the name of the channels which owns that specific video.

Background Music:
[Chill] The Bold Love - Gone - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pj4Ub...
[Chill] Soul Catalyst - Solstice - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DfOy...

"The most satisfying video in the world - 12" will show you amazing inventions and great people who worked hard. Enjoy and get satisfied by watching interesting people and things. I hope you will get oddly satisfaction, enjoyment, and feeling of excitement. These videos has a hidden message to you. I would love to hear what you got from this compilation. If you would like or do not like something, let me know.

For the ones who think I am a thief and did not do any work except stealing others work: Yes, I do not own any of these videos. However, I this type of videos does not overlap with the original video, because the theme is different. What we are doing here is to search and collect what we think "satisfying" videos and present them to you. And we provide all the links to the videos so you can watch and discover about new video you have never watched. At the same time original video also gets audience. We truly believe that we are at WIN(Audience)-WIN(Creators)-WIN(Satisfying video makers) situation here. Peace.

Category Entertainment
License Standard YouTube License

Sudhakar

The Most Satisfying Video in the World 2016

! No longer available

Published on Jun 25, 2016
The most satisfying video in the world
Attention!!!

This videos is a remix of many other interesting videos available on the internet. Here you can watch good satisfying moments of those videos and find a link to the full version of them.
None of these videos were shot by me. If you have interest in any of the fragments, please follow the links below and watch full versions. Credits :

1. Neri Oxman Mediated Matter, MIT Media Lab - Glass
! No longer available

2. Perfect Kinetic Art - OCTO by Anthony Howe
! No longer available

3. Pedders Coil Springs.
! No longer available

4. Look over the watchmakers shoulders
! No longer available

5. Blooms Strobe-Animated Sculptures
! No longer available

6. How Ink Is Made
! No longer available

7. Kinetic Rain at Terminal 1 (Official video).
! No longer available

8. aluminum milling test
! No longer available

9. ASMR Magic Milk Color Experiment - Softly Spoken
! No longer available

10. Beijing jianbing (北京煎饼) - China Eats series 2011 ! No longer available (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
11. ForeverSpin.com - Spinning your tops - Store opening ! No longer available (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
12. AMBIANTE, nueva decoración!! ! No longer available (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
13. Color changing cake icing technique ! No longer available (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
14. Cake decoration with Ambiante non-dairy cream ! No longer available (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
15. LEGO Great Ball Contraption (GBC) Layout 2012.9 ! No longer available (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
16. Mocha Diffusion with Nail Polish Remover ! No longer available (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
17. One Stroke Painting How To Use the Angle Brush ! No longer available (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
18. How to Make Butcher Block End Grain Cutting Boards Où se trouve Larch Wood ! No longer available (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
19. Magnetic Putty Time Lapse ( heart shape ) ! No longer available (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
20. Dolly Mini P3 - Pasta Machine ! No longer available (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
21. Kilauea Lava Flow near Kalapana on Big Island, Hawaii in Nov. 2012 ! No longer available (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
22. Julie s Organic Ice Cream in Production ! No longer available (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
23. Dolly Mini P3 - Pasta Machine ! No longer available (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
24. Pouring more honey ! No longer available (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
25. RX Infinity Accumulator handling 3ml glass vials. Tray loading and unloading is shown ! No longer available (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
26. Sharpest Most Dangerous Knives In The World. ! No longer available (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
27. The walking ball Amazing Animated Optical Illusions ! No longer available (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
28. These Gears Really Work ! No longer available (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
29. Troika - Cloud, Kinetic Sculpture 2008 ! No longer available (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
30. Wonka Sweet Tarts on food networks Unwrapped ! No longer available (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
31. Woodturning - Some Fun Projects ! No longer available (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
32. Fractal animations
33. Busan Water Show 2 ! No longer available (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
34. amazing starlings murmuration (full HD) -www.keepturningleft.co.uk ! No longer available (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
35. [PF] eXtra Large by vossi84 Trackmania 2 ! No longer available (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
36. Inside the U.S. Bureau of Engraving and Printing, 1991 ! No longer available (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
37. Glass Blowing - Behind the Scenes with John Pomp ! No longer available (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
38. SHAKE ! No longer available (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
39. Dolly Mini P3 - Pasta Machine ! No longer available (Embedding disabled, limit reached)

If you are interested in any of the clips, please follow the links and I am sure you will enjoy that channel as well. Special thanks to the creators of the videos. The text on the left bottom corner is the name of the channels which owns that specific video.

Background Music:
[Chill] Sleepdebt - I C U - https://youtu.be/M61j06sacRM?list=PLq...
[Chill] Maderra - Waves - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrXMI...
[Chill] Phaura - Departure - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fy5IL...

"The most satisfying video in the world - 13" will show you amazing inventions and great people who worked hard. Enjoy and get satisfied by watching interesting people and things. I hope you will get oddly satisfaction, enjoyment, and feeling of excitement. If you like or do not like something, let me know.

For the ones who think I am a thief and did not do any work except stealing others work: Yes, I do not own any of these videos. However, I this type of videos does not overlap with the original video, because the theme is different. What we are doing here is to search and collect what we think "satisfying" videos and present them to you. And we provide all the links to the videos so you can watch and discover about new video you have never watched. At the same time original video also gets audience. We truly believe that we are at WIN(Audience)-WIN(Creators)-WIN(Satisfying video makers) situation here

Category Entertainment
License Standard YouTube License

dhoni

this is really satisfying video
its amazing video collection

Kalyan

Air Asia - Live Making of Kabali

! No longer available

Kalyan

Skydiver Luke Aikins Jumps 25,000 Feet Without a Parachute

! No longer available

dennan

he is areal skydiver without Parachute its amazing to jump and thrill
it lightly mistake means it cause death he is a real challenger

Kalyan

66,000 Cups of Water + 62 Hours of Work = World Largest Amazing !!!

! No longer available

Kalyan

Three Heroes and "Titanic"

! No longer available

Kalyan

The Art of hiding the top of the top of the article

! No longer available

Go Up

Quick Reply

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:

shortcuts: alt+s submit/post or alt+p preview
IT Acumens Web Designing Chennai | GinGly :: SMS Backup | CineBuzz :: Latest Cinema News | My Kids Diary :: Kids magical moment
Copyright © 2005 - 2019 :: IT Acumens :: All Rights Reserved.
ITAcumens Forum with 2 lakhs post running for 14 years - Powered by IT Acumens Dedicated Server