News:

Choose a design and let our professionals help you build a successful website   - ITAcumens

Main Menu

IT Acumens, GMail, Hotmail, Yahoo or Rediffmail "which is better"

Started by Sudhakar, Jun 22, 2008, 05:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IT Acumens, GMail, Hotmail, Yahoo or Rediffmail "which is better"

IT Acumens
Gmail
Hotmail
Yahoo
Rediffmail
All Mailbox

Sudhakar

For me the best mailbox i have ever used is , IT Acumens mailbox.   :educated

I personally think Gmail is the best among the webmails providers. Second is Yahoo my old favourite....

With 2GB storage and a very fast loading interface making it is the biggest and fastest email provider. It also supports POP3 free.

Gmail is 100% better and now after rich text formatting capability added it is far far better than its counterparts.

No spam mails..

Only one downside of Gmail, it has no virus filter feature.

There are several flaws I found in Hotmail and Yahoo.

Hotmail: It gives away your email address making your email vulnerable to spams. It doesn't support POP3. It has the least mail storage of all three. It is fairly slow to open. I didnt quite like beta version of hotmail as you cant empty junk mail at one go.

Yahoo: It has way too much advertisements in the interface. POP3 is supported if you got the money. I didnt quite like beta version of yahoo.
in yahoo i get like more than 100 spam mail a day

What do u all think?

Kalyan

I would like to surf only in IT Acumens Mail and in rare case  i schedule myself in yahoo..

in initial stage i started my email service in yahoo..i had better exp in older version.

But, in newer seems to be so crowded and lot of ad's, popups etcc..it's make me to irritate while reading my inbox

And right now, am so happy to survive in IT Acumens mail box, bcz of some reasons :

* For Organizing, Starring and custom labels let me neatly organize my conversations and search options find emails fast.

* IT Acumen's filters can , among other things (like throwing anything with a FWD: on it directly in the trash!) archive, star, label, forward or delete messages automatically.

* The name IT Acumens just sounds a lot cooler than the others.

* There's no irritating Ad's, Pop ups to interrupt my mailbox.

* Good Storage / Protection..

Gmail :

* Ease to access.

* The chat box is very cool, the only thing which i felt bad in gmail Chat is ' Room '.

in yahoo, we can create / search multiple rooms as per our needs of the time.

Rediff :

* yahoo is so better than this..bcz, it's irritating more than yahoo in ads and popups.

* but, compare to yahoo, the chat program - " rediff bol " is very cool to access.

gsathish86

I would like to use IT Acumens mailbox or Gmail.
Having several properties like

Ease of access..
Cool Labels...
Chat box....  (Especially Acumens chatbox, perfect Layout).
And many more....
Thanks & Regards,
Sathish Kumar   

Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

A.SK on Mobile

I like Gmail because,

i could be loaded in my place, where sometimes it will be slow because of dial up connection.

So make sure that Google is best, and i have now a days started using IT Acumens mailbox - which seems same like google and all its functions.

hari

I love ITAcumens Mailbox, because it has the same functions like google , Loading will be faster,
Thanks and Regards,
Hari
ITAcumens
(www.itacumens.com)

http://itacumens.com/images/homepage/ad_hari.swf

Sudhakar

Cool Response, Thank you Acumens for support Our IT Acumens Mailbox.

Sudhakar

Quote from: mmaizecob on Jul 14, 2008, 01:21 PM
Yahoo is my favourite!
Hey Acumen, Thanks for your vote.
Any particular point for selecting Yahoo . Because now a days Gmail is so fast.
:confused