News:

MyKidsDiary.in :: Capture your kids magical moment and create your Online Private Diary for your kids

Main Menu

How To Trace A Cell Phone Number

Started by hari, Jun 02, 2008, 05:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hari

We all get calls from strange unknown cell phone numbers but trying to get information on a cell phone is a lot harder then a regular landline telephone. I wanted to learn how to trace a cell phone number so I did a little research to find out how.

First I started by doing a Google search on tracing cell phone numbers and came up with a ton of "free" reverse call sites. Like everyone else I tried a bunch of them and found it was a waste of time. All I got back was some worthless information or had to pay to see if they could find any results.

I did actually join a few and was soon departed with my money with still no results. I also discovered that they had no contact form or any way to get a refund, I got scammed. There were a few legitimate sites but they had little info on cell phone numbers in there database.

I learned that before you join any site you better do your research. If they have a free search use it to see if the number comes up with anything. You should at least get back the state and city of the cell number you are searching.

As far as tracing cell phone numbers I found reverse phone detective to be the best. There are other sites that are almost equal but overall they came out on top. There site is very easy to use and the info I got back on my searches was amazing. You can actually contact a real person to if you need any support or want a question answered.

Some of the sites have a yearly membership fee but some you can opt in for the one time search fee. Either way the fees are pretty reasonable. Well worth the time you will save by trying to go the free route. I hate spending money too but the saying you get what you pay for is true.

I ran a trace on my own cell phone number and was shocked at what sort of info that is available. Name, address, background records, criminal records, and a lot more are available to anyone that really wants to dig up some dirt on another person.

Before joining a site you will want to make sure they keep there database updates and current. If you know of a new cell number try it and see if it is their system. Some sites run on outdated or public domain information that you can find for free. The only cell phone numbers that could not be traced most of the time were the pre paid cell phones that anyone can pick up at there local convenient store. They don't require a name or any other info so unless the person used a credit card there is no way to trace it.

So if you need to find out who your wife or husband has been calling on their cell phone a reverse phone service is what you will need.
Thanks and Regards,
Hari
ITAcumens
(www.itacumens.com)

http://itacumens.com/images/homepage/ad_hari.swf

thiruvasagamani

Thiruvasakamani Karnan

dwarakesh

Hi
   Thanks for the informative post...

sajiv

Hi thanks for this information hari im getting like this call many it will be helpfull for me 2 trace the numbers  :agree

Also see the related and most viewed topics like

Cell phone trick
Complete Nokia links
Cell phone codes
Shortcut messages

Click here to see and post  

arun1212

try http://www.indiatrace.com - free mobile number search location site to trace mobile number in india

www.indiatrace.com

sajiv

Hi nice information to trace mobile ,IP address ,etc :agree

Sudhakar

Quote from: arun1212 on Apr 05, 2009, 09:32 PM
try http://www.indiatrace.com - free mobile number search location site to trace mobile number in india

www.indiatrace.com

Thanks arun1212 for this useful information.

I have worked on the site and it clearly points the location and the subscriber.

arun1212

glad that you all liked the link.. that was my first post..and lots f thnksfrom mods and senior members.. :) ..

sajiv

Quote from: arun1212 on May 21, 2009, 01:03 PM
glad that you all liked the link.. that was my first post..and lots f thnksfrom mods and senior members.. :) ..

Yours first post is really geat post,give more inf like this :agree

aruljothi

hi hari u did not mention name of the site

arun1212

Sudhakar

Quote from: arun1212 on Sep 20, 2009, 08:53 PM

the site is indiatrace.com

Thanks for the update arun1212.

It was a real informative site which even gives about bulk sms sender details also like TA-MobiDriv etc
  :yes

arun1212

Quote from: The_Big_S on Sep 20, 2009, 09:28 PM
Quote from: arun1212 on Sep 20, 2009, 08:53 PM

the site is indiatrace.com

Thanks for the update arun1212.

It was a real informative site which even gives about bulk sms sender details also like TA-MobiDriv etc

Ya logged into itacumens after a long long time 2dy ... was happy 2 see tht the thread has been made sticky and the site i recommended ws so much appreciated ...  nd ya did chk out the new bulksms trace feature...

i have discoverd anothr wonderful hack/site/tool related 2 youtube .. m confused whr shd i post ?? in wht section .. or shd i continue here only..

nickname

Go to this website, you can try running their number on their site, it will instantly give the state where the phone is located.
This website also does these following paid services:
Search Cell phones, Landlines, Listed & Unlisted Numbers
100% Confidential & Legal
Includes Name, Address, Carrier and Location Detail
I'll leave a link to the site below.
http://www.cell-phone-lookups.info/ReversePhoneDetective/
hope this helps...
http://www.cell-phone-lookups.info/

hel

Could u plz send me limk of any of such sites to trace back a cellphone number

Sudhakar

Quote from: nickname on Nov 19, 2009, 11:42 AM
Go to this website, you can try running their number on their site, it will instantly give the state where the phone is located.
hope this helps...

I shows only error. Seems only us numbers will be working.

Though i tried a us number and found the site was not responding.
  :(

HiTMAN2SA

Quote from: The_Big_S on Apr 05, 2009, 10:30 PM
Quote from: arun1212 on Apr 05, 2009, 09:32 PM

www.indiatrace.com

Thanks arun1212 for this useful information.

Try once again it doesnt gives actual location
I have worked on the site and it clearly points the location and the subscriber.

HiTMAN2SA

Quote from: nickname on Nov 19, 2009, 11:42 AM
hope this helps...

I got this error
There was a problem looking up that phone number.

Please check the number and try again.

Click here to try another number.

shawnmarsh

Informative post. Well it is difficult procedure to trace the call but using your steps made it really easy for anyone to trace the call. This post is really helpful to all the members so that trace a cell phone number when they need.

Sudhakar

Nice you have got this informative.

Possibly you could share this with your friends too.

abeyclinton

Well Google is the first thing I do when I see a number I don't recognize. Did not know about some of the reverse lookup sites. Cool stuff.

leenapaul76

such a amazing research by hari...

even i glad to here and meet a peoples like you..

christaker

Well, excellent tips given here in order to trace the phone. I hope these tips are going to help me in tracing the phone. These latest ideas for tracing the phone are going the help the people.

rmartin345

Tracing cell phone Image Hosted by ImageShack.usnumbers can be difficult. Unlike landlines, cell phone numbers are usually not listed in phone books and can't be accessed by dialing Information.RLookup is your best bet to trace the owner and address of any phone when all you have is a number. However, If the number is blocked entirely, there isn't much you can do.

acuman

traced one of my friends' number,
cool

tomsenske

#

Hi,

I need to get the whole details of this person who has been bothering me for the past couple of months.

i need to know the call details on his phone received and dialled.
Do you think its possible

robertsu

Interesting topic and really great information about tracing the phone number, I heard about this but never try it, Here very nice tips and information about that, thanks for sharing this useful topic. I try soon and get back to you about review. Great work.

Micheal Joe

wow !!!
that is really amazing , i assume that special agencies are only capable of doing stuff like this .

devinemarko

You can trace cell phone numbers reverse search using a phone. The information you will include the name and complete address and exact location of the cells. A cell phone reverse lookup service is not a free service they will pay.

anmak

Excellent information and details about trace cell phone number, Here is really nice site to get proper cell details. Lovely tips and information, Thanks for sharing this nice tips. That's very effective and proper work, Cool.

Hansietorse3

This is really very informative, Great advices for searching a cell phone..

Hansietorse3

I heard that by using mobile IMEI number,we can easily trace a cell phone number. 

Pellagra

Thank you so much for these tips. I had a cell number I had to find, but I almost paid a scam site before I found this forum. Thank you!

franklinjohn1985

puna

Are we sure that the site can be used to trace india cell phone number including name,address of the subscriber? Can you please reconfirm the exact site name once again for india specific search?

SABEENA

Quote from: hari on Jun 02, 2008, 05:57 PM
We all get calls from strange unknown cell phone numbers but trying to get information on a cell phone is a lot harder then a regular landline telephone. I wanted to learn how to trace a cell phone number so I did a little research to find out how.

First I started by doing a Google search on tracing cell phone numbers and came up with a ton of "free" reverse call sites. Like everyone else I tried a bunch of them and found it was a waste of time. All I got back was some worthless information or had to pay to see if they could find any results.

I did actually join a few and was soon departed with my money with still no results. I also discovered that they had no contact form or any way to get a refund, I got scammed. There were a few legitimate sites but they had little info on cell phone numbers in there database.

I learned that before you join any site you better do your research. If they have a free search use it to see if the number comes up with anything. You should at least get back the state and city of the cell number you are searching.

As far as tracing cell phone numbers I found reverse phone detective to be the best. There are other sites that are almost equal but overall they came out on top. There site is very easy to use and the info I got back on my searches was amazing. You can actually contact a real person to if you need any support or want a question answered.

Some of the sites have a yearly membership fee but some you can opt in for the one time search fee. Either way the fees are pretty reasonable. Well worth the time you will save by trying to go the free route. I hate spending money too but the saying you get what you pay for is true.

I ran a trace on my own cell phone number and was shocked at what sort of info that is available. Name, address, background records, criminal records, and a lot more are available to anyone that really wants to dig up some dirt on another person.

Before joining a site you will want to make sure they keep there database updates and current. If you know of a new cell number try it and see if it is their system. Some sites run on outdated or public domain information that you can find for free. The only cell phone numbers that could not be traced most of the time were the pre paid cell phones that anyone can pick up at there local convenient store. They don't require a name or any other info so unless the person used a credit card there is no way to trace it.

So if you need to find out who your wife or husband has been calling on their cell phone a reverse phone service is what you will need.
:agree :agree :agree :agree :agree

KUMAR NAVEEN

sunnykgupta

I tried to find a number from the US, and came up with multiple websites. Finally, my search ended when I took the paid service of http://numberl.com , they are professionals and after a successful trace (took them 5 days) they provided me with First Name, Last Name, Address, SSN and many more details. I would highly recommend their service.
In India you can always go for indiatrace.com

MEEKA_PUNJABI

in the row there is another good one

http://mobilenumberlocator.in

It displays location of a mobile (indian number only) on map

Amigoprasanth

rosy

i want the certain link whic is used to search the number........please say

Nitin9503249907

Is that posible to any multimedia mobile it possible to trace of any mobile numbar.?

Hygiene1

We all know that although something may look clean, it is not necessarily hygienic. After all, the floors of most restaurants look clean but we wouldn't eat off them! Good hygiene practices contribute to improving the health of the general community – something we can all aspire to. Just as importantly, you can improve your own health by following some really simple steps.

dhoni

this site is waste use

it is not tracing the while we are entering our number its going somewhere to other state

its full of fraud