News:

MyKidsDiary.in :: Capture your kids magical moment and create your Online Private Diary for your kids

Main Menu

Wish you a happy birthday Dear Kalyanaraman.N - IT Acumens Director

Started by Sudhakar, Mar 26, 2013, 07:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sudhakar

Dear Kalyanaraman, Hope you have enjoyed your 27th birthday with our Team today. We had a good lunch and wonderful outing. To be a business acumen or Entrepreneur you need to work smarter, because you are already working hard for IT Acumens.

Keep rocking with your involvement and innovative management of  IT Acumens Team, and get us to a bigger path. I take this wonderful moment in sharing few pics took on this wonderful day spent with you.  8) Though we could not give you a Apple Mac Book, hope the HP i5 notebook would have attracted you. Many More happy returns of the day Dear Kalyan & Velu.
  ;)

Kalyan & Velu Bday 2013 More Stills & Slideshows @ http://discuss.itacumens.com/index.php?action=media;sa=album;in=16

[smg id=16 type=album align=center caption="Kalyan & Velu Bday 2013"]

Kalyan & Velu Bday 2013 More Stills & Slideshows @ http://discuss.itacumens.com/index.php?action=media;sa=album;in=16

Kindly record your wishes and comments to this bday post  ;)

Saravanan Sekar

Wish U many More Happy returns of the day to Kalyan anna & Velu Anna....... ;) ;) ;)

And thanx for giving nice treat and outing. In future We expect more outing like this.

Balamurali

Hi sir,

we had a nice time yesterday thanks for spending time with us, but we thought this treat is given by kalyan, but we didn't expect both kalyan and velu's treat :(  ... so we need one more day... :D 

Any way i wish you both the guys... thanks for the treat .. 

Regards

BalaMurali

s.thiyagu

நேற்று  நடந்த  பிறந்தநாள் விழா   சிறப்பாகவும் சந்தோசமாகவும்  இருந்தது  வாழ்த்த வயதில்லை வணங்குகிறோம்

இனிய  பிறந்த நாள்  நல் வாழ்த்துக்கள்  ;)

vithra

May each day of year become so special to both of you,Happy Birthday

Shanmugananthan

Wish you happy birthday and many more happy returns of the day.... ;) :D :police :educated :laugh: :yes :-*