Final touch before your Interview.

Started by ganeshbala, May 20, 2008, 07:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ganeshbala

Final touch before your Interview

he total worth of your interview does not only depend on your answers. You may also need to take care of your dressing, way of speech, eye contact, level of energy, use of language, face expressions, body language and tension free attitude etc.

Dressing:

Should be properly dressed. Should not wear casuals. Proper executive dress tells that you are serious in what you are doing.

Way of Speech:

Not too fast, as if I don't care. Voice should convey that you are confident. It is good that you try some of the answers in front of a mirror.

Eye contact:

It is a weapon to control your interviewer.

Level of Energy:

Show that you are full of energy. (do not over rate it)

Use of Language:

Too much talking would spoil the impression. Keep your answers short and sweet. Avoid words like "you know" , "I mean" etc.

Body Language:

It shows your energy, interest and personality.

sivaji

What ganeshbala mentioned is essential things.......Buddies, follow these things and win  the interview................

Quote from: ganeshbala on May 20, 2008, 07:36 PM
Final touch before your Interview

he total worth of your interview does not only depend on your answers. You may also need to take care of your dressing, way of speech, eye contact, level of energy, use of language, face expressions, body language and tension free attitude etc.

Dressing:

Should be properly dressed. Should not wear casuals. Proper executive dress tells that you are serious in what you are doing.

Way of Speech:

Not too fast, as if I don't care. Voice should convey that you are confident. It is good that you try some of the answers in front of a mirror.

Eye contact:

It is a weapon to control your interviewer.

Level of Energy:

Show that you are full of energy. (do not over rate it)

Use of Language:

Too much talking would spoil the impression. Keep your answers short and sweet. Avoid words like "you know" , "I mean" etc.

Body Language:

It shows your energy, interest and personality.

Am now @ Chennai

dhoni

thanks friend to have last time in interview we will be in stress

this information gives me more details