Nov 21, 2017, 11:10 PM

News:

IT Acumens Proudly Presents "Gin Gly": Sms Backup / Contacts Backup / Sms Grouping Website Used by Members 85,000 - SMS Backed up 7,25,000 - Contacts Stored  28,850. For 5 Years !!

Introduce Yourself First - Acumen

Started by Sudhakar, Jan 20, 2007, 12:47 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

lakhajeet

Hi everyone,
                       I am 25 years old young guy which has interest in talking about general issues as well as I like to discuss about car and it's accessories too.

dhoni

hi acumen big motive to other

Pallavi Ruchika

Hello friends,

This is pallavi here. I am working for TATA Consultancy, Bhandup branch Mumbai. I studied Electrical Engineering from COEP Pune.

I love reading, travelling & cycling.

And I am on this forum to learn from everyone of you and share my experiences and learnings :D 
Pallavi Ruchika - Freelance Consultant - The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge

Sudhakar

Hi pallavi

Welcome to it Acumens discussion community

Hope you will gain and share your knowledge with us

Thanks for being here.

Go Up

Quick Reply

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:

shortcuts: alt+s submit/post or alt+p preview
IT Acumens | GinGly :: SMS Backup | Acumen :: Discussion Board | AshokPillar :: Hosting | CineBuzz :: Latest Cinema News | My Kids Diary :: Capture your kids magical moment
Copyright 2005 - 2017 :: IT Acumens :: All Rights Reserved.
ITAcumens Forum with 2 lakhs post running for 10 years - Powered by HostGator Dedicated Server