Nov 24, 2014, 10:23 am

News:

IT Acumens Proudly Presents "Gin Gly": Sms Backup / Contacts Backup / Sms Grouping Website Used by Members 85,000 - SMS Backed up 6,66,400 - Contacts Stored  28,350. For 5 Years !!

BANK OF INDIA : Requirement - 1083 Vacancies

Started by dwarakesh, Nov 09, 2009, 12:39 pm

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

dwarakesh

Nov 09, 2009, 12:39 pm Last Edit: Nov 09, 2009, 12:51 pm by dwarakesh
Bank of india (BOI) (www.bankofindia.com)

Bank of india (BoI), India's International Bank, looking for -1083 General Banking Officers in the Scae-I, II & III :

1. General Banking Officer (Probationary Officers) (JMG-I) : 460 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.10000-18240/-, Age : 21-30 years

2. General Banking Officers (JMG-II) : 386 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.13820-19920/-, Age : 21-33 years

3. General Banking Officer (JMG-III) : 237 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.18240-22280/-, Age : 24-35 years

Application Fee : The application fees Rs.400/- (No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-SM candidates) to be paid in any Bank of India branch with the help of payment challan only. Please take Transaction no. after payment.

Procedure to Apply :
Eligible candidates are advised to apply 'ONLINE' at the Bank of India Website only.

Please keep the printout of the submitted application form to be shown at the time of interview.

Important Dates:
1. Date for Online Registration : 11/11/2009 to 30/11/2009
2. Date of Written Test : 24/01/2010

kamal mehkali

correction in my submit  application form

harish_meena

Dear Sir/ Madam.

Greeting from Omsaijob consultancy

This is in references of our business association which we are discussing on Phone & in same we here by Appoint you and your esteemed organization to represent our Company Omsai Job Consultancy Ahmedabad Gujarat India.
We being in core business of Graduate , undergraduate student,BE EC, ITI & Experience person. We supply in Rajasthan, Mumbai, Ahmedabad Gujarat.

Here by are glad to Appoint you as our business partner in order to full fill our Requirement from our client.

In reference to the above context please mail - us back the scan copy endorsed by our company.

Thanks & Regards

Omsaijob consultancy (Team)

Harish Meena  ( Director)
M. 09327795487

Address:  UG -7. SUHAGAN COMPLEX, NR. FALGUNI GRUHUDHYOG.
OPP. PRUTHI MOTOR, NEHRUPARK, VATSRAPUR, AHMEDABAD
Ph. No. 079 -40009634
Harish_meena80@rediffmail.com  , omsai_job@rediffmail.com

satyaprakarharya

job requirement of coumputer opreater to til date job of axis bank ltd in greater noida

ARSHAD IMAM

i m working in Bank of india .i have working in Birla sun life as agence manager

rajender kumar

Bank of india (BoI), India's International Bank, looking for -1083 General Banking Officers in the Scae-I, II & III :

1. General Banking Officer (Probationary Officers) (JMG-I) : 460 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.10000-18240/-, Age : 21-30 years

2. General Banking Officers (JMG-II) : 386 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.13820-19920/-, Age : 21-33 years

3. General Banking Officer (JMG-III) : 237 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.18240-22280/-, Age : 24-35 years

Application Fee : The application fees Rs.400/- (No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-SM candidates) to be paid in any Bank of India branch with the help of payment challan only. Please take Transaction no. after payment.

Procedure to Apply :
Eligible candidates are advised to apply 'ONLINE' at the Bank of India Website only.

Please keep the printout of the submitted application form to be shown at the time of interview.

Important Dates:

rajender kumar

My aim is to learn & gain Experience in progressive organization. I believe in sincerity and effort of hard working combined with my experience and my skills will be utilized with growth and any challenging assignment, and provide me ample opportunity to learn and achieve, is what I earnest seek further.

ASLAM ANSARI

Procedure to Apply :

Important Dates:

baljinder singh

i am Baljinder Singh. i am working in telecom as a computer operator.

Shrikant Mishra

My aim is to learn & gain Experience in progressive organization. I believe in sincerity and effort of hard working combined with my experience and my skills will be utilized with growth and any challenging assignment, and provide me ample opportunity to learn and achieve, is what I earnest seek further.

Go Up

Quick Reply

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:

shortcuts: alt+s submit/post or alt+p preview