HOW TO APPLY TO INFOSYS
- Fresh Engineering Graduates / Post Graduates, M.Sc (Maths, Statistics, Physics or Computer Science) or MCAs Graduated in 2006 or graduating in 2007.
- Engineers graduated not earlier than June 2004, with upto 2 years of post-qualification experience in any of the industry and interested in a career shift to software development.THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS APPLY
You must have constantly excellent academic record, through standards 10, 12, Engg./Graduation and Post Graduation.
- You must not have participated INFOSYS selections process in the last 9 months (i.e.between Dec 2005 and July 2006)
- Those who have sent in their resumes to Infosys in the last one year and have not been invited for the test, need not apply again.PROCEDURE TO APPLY
- If you have a B.E / B.Tech or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology or an MCA with Graduation in Maths, Statistics, Physics or Computer Science the job code will be "SWT-01"
- The Job Code for others in "SWT-02"
- Please ensure that your resume includes your date of birth, aggregate academic credentials of standards 10, 12 Engineering / Graduation, Post Graduate and E-mail ID for communication.
Send in your resume, mentioning the following in the subject line:
Job Code - Preferred Location of Selection Test
Example: "SWT-01 - BANGALORE"
Send Resumes to :- firstname.lastname@example.org
Informed. Intuitive. Intelligent. Imaginative. Competitive. Global. Changing the rules of the game. Changing the world. Powered by intellect and driven by values, Infosys is the face of new India. A world leader in consulting and information technology services, Infosys partners with Global 2000 companies to provide business consulting, systems integration, application development and product engineering services. Ch eta naS
We are looking for entry-level Software Engineers (FRESHERS) for our development centers at Bangalore, Bhubaneshwar, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mangalore, Mohali, Mysore, Pune, and Thiruvananthapuram.
You should belong to one of the following profile groups:
· Fresh Engineering graduates/ post graduates, Msc (Maths, Statistics, Physics or Computer Science) or MCAs graduated in 2005.
· Engineers graduated not earlier than 2003 with up to 2 years of post-qualification experience in any industry and interested in a career shift to software development.The following conditions apply:
· You should have a consistently excellent academic record, through standards 10, 12, engineering/ graduation and post graduation.
· You must not have participated in Infosys's selection process in the past 9 months (i.e. between May 2005 and January 2006)
· Those who have sent in their resumes to Infosys in the last one year and have not invited to participate in the selection process, need not apply again.
How to apply:
* If you have a BE/BTech or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology or MCA with graduation in Maths, Statistics, Physics, or Computer Science, the Job Code is SWT-01
* The job code for others is SWT-02
Please ensure your resume includes key details such as date of birth, email ID, and aggregate academic credentials of standards 10, 12, Graduation and Post Graduation.
Send in your resume, mentioning the following in the subject line: Job Code and Preferred location of selection test (eg. SWT-01 - Bangalore) to email@example.com
Candidates with 1-3 years of software experience can send in their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org