Author Topic: Top 10 IT MNCs in India  (Read 127828 times)

VelMurugan

• Soft Engg, IT Acumens
  • Co Admin
  • Programmer, IT Acumens
    • View Profile
    • IT Acumens Velu
Top 10 IT MNCs in India
« on: August 12, 2008, 09:19:47 pm »
Top 10 IT MNCs in India

Indian IT is no longer about just being a global talent base. The country is also emerging fast as a key market for both Indian and global technology companies. Thanks to a growing domestic IT market, even global companies are making rapid inroads in the Indian market.

In fact, IT MNCs outnumbered Desi tech firms in a recent survey done by Dataquest magazine on India's Top 20 IT companies in India.

What's more, it is not just the biggies like Microsoft, HP, IBM and Oracle battling it out with the Indian IT companies for top slots in the rankings. The swelling domestic IT market is attracting many more global tech firms to India and they are giving tough competition to the home companies on their turf.

Another key finding of the survey is that India is no longer just a key R&D location. The country is also fast gaining importance in terms of revenue generation. India revenues are rising and becoming noticeable in the global revenues of these companies.

Here's a peek into the top 10 tech MNCs in India and their business.

* Hewlett-Packard

* IBM

* Ingram Micro

* CISCO

* Oracle

* Intel

* Accenture

* Microsoft

* SAP

* Dell

Source : IndiaTimes

tomsenske

• Acumen
    • View Profile
Re: Top 10 IT MNCs in India
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2010, 03:21:17 pm »

While hi-tech companies are hitting rock bottom all over the world, Infosys Technologies took the top position for Overall Leadership for the second year running in India. Reliance Industries and Wipro remained unchanged in their number two and three slots, respectively.

Review 200: India Top 10 Companies ranked for Overall Leadership are:
1. Infosys Technologies
2. Reliance Industries
3. Wipro
4. Hero Honda Motors
5. Dr. Reddy's Laboratories
6. Larsen & Toubro
7. Ranbaxy Laboratories
8. ITC
9. Cipla
10. ICICI

The survey, conducted by ACNielsen International Research (Hong Kong), asked readers to rank 208 multinational corporations in Asia, and between 26 and 39 companies in each of 11 countries around the region.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2010, 03:22:52 pm by tomsenske »

Sangamesh zirli

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2012, 06:34:03 pm »
All mnc's are developed but not given opportunity to rural peoples... Me doing on company secretary i want one opportunity i will increases yours products on 10 present ....

neelam dhanda

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2012, 03:21:30 pm »
i am M.Sc Genomics.i want to join researcih laboratories.

Dunaboina.Gautham

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2012, 08:58:17 pm »
Hi Sir,
   Im B.Tech Graduate passed out in 2012 with specialization (CSE).... can i know about any software jobs opportunities

dhruvsofttechnology

• Acumen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2012, 03:50:24 pm »
AAA DHRUV SOFT TECHNOLOGY
Turnkey, Fixed price Software Solutions, OnSite Consulting, Offshore Software development, Software Product marketing and Support, IT Education and Training
www.dhruvsofttechnology.in

Vipint

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2012, 04:46:06 pm »
Am  a diploma holder and i have  near to 5 years experience in HDFC BANK IT.can i know abt any job openning in IT FIELD

Upload your Resume here, A copy will be sent to IT Acumens & Team.
And we will directly Refer to top companies.

To Learn about our openings & Training,
please send your resume indicating desired position to career@itacumens.com (or)
Type "JOIN JOB" and Send
SMS to 9566295662 For Free Job Openings.
Type "JOIN TRAIN" and Send SMS to 9566295662 For Free Training Information's.