Jayoti Vidyapeeth Womens University (JVWU)
Hanuman Nagar Extension, Bajrang Marg, Janak marg, Sirsi Road
Phone-No: 0141- 2351820, 2352909
1 After receiving the application forms, the committee declares the Selected Candidates List on merit basis
(minimum qualification %).The Admission Committee recommends for the interviews on their own
arrangements at Vedant Gyan Valley, Jaipur on scheduled Date & Time.
2 At the time of interviews, the students must bring the original minimum qualification Certificates/
Marksheets & Admission Fee because the final selected candidates list will be declared on the same day.
3. The seats are fixed in each Programme for each category as per following:
Name of Pro gramme Intakes Day Boarders Hostel
(Lunch+Transport) Category II
Category I [Intake]
B.Tech Computer Science & Engineering 90 36 54
Information Technology 90 36 54
Electronics & Communication 60 24 36
Biotechnology 60 24 36
Communication Design 40 16 24
Interior & Furniture
Design 40 16 24
Banking & Insurance 30 12 18
Retail Operations 30 12 18
Travel & Tourism
Management 30 12 18
Finance Management 30 12 18
Human Resource Management 30 12 18
MCA 40 24 16
MCA & MBA-IT 20 12 8
Completing the Application Form
1. Fill the Academic Application Form only if you satisfy yourself about the University's Rules and Regulations, Eligibility Criteria, Program Fee, Mode of Selection, Process of Admission Infrastructure &
Services of the University.
2. If you have appeared in any qualifying examination & the result thereof is awaited, you can provisionally go through admission process at your own risk. The admission are provisional and to be confirmed on submission of final year marksheet latest by 30th July 2008.If a candidate fails to submit his documents by the said date or secure less than minimum prescribed percentage her admission will be cancelled.
3. The instructions given in the application forms are self explanatory.
4. As per course please attach attested photocopies of your minimum eligibility marksheets with the Academic Application Form. After completing filled application forms with attested photocopies of the marksheets should be submitted by hand at Distribution & Collection Centers I, II and III. If sent by post at Distribution & Collection Center I.
5. The total number of minimum intakes of each course is divided in two categories.
A. First part contains the seats for Day Boarders and will be applicable only for Jaipur city residents or sponsor candidates who are required to submit the application through local sponsor. The local sponsor must be resident of Jaipur city. For the day boarders, they are require to fill the Day Boarding Application Form alongwith the Academic Application Form.
B. The second category is for the students who require the accommodation facilities. They are required to fill the On Campus Accommodation Application Form along with the Academic
6. Any Degree/Diploma from a fake University/Board or as noticed by the University Grants Commission (UGC) or any other authority shall not be considered at all as a basis/eligibility for admission to any course of the University.
7. Any student, who is having any kind of Psychiatric history or any such tendency i.e. suffering from mental trauma or depression or any other type of unfitness, shall not be eligible for the admission. In case the student after the admission is found to have any kind of Psychiatric History or any such tendency i.e. suffering from mental trauma or depression or any other of this sort disease shall not be allowed to continue on rolls of the University.
8. Application Form must be filled in, signed by the candidate in her own handwriting, and duly countersigned by the Parent or Guardian.
9. Application Form which are incomplete or received after the due date shall not be entertained.
10. Application Form shall not be consider if the candidate's documents are not attested by the competent authority (i.e. the Principal of the institute last attended by the candidate or a Gazetted Officer) with proper stamp & seal.
11. The University reserves the right to alter/change any of the provisions of the Admission Guidelines, without assigning any reason.
Certificates and Documents Required
I. The Application Form must be accompanied by attested photocopies of the following certificates/documents
1. 10th or equivalent examination certificate bearing testimony of the date of birth.
2. Detailed Marksheet of the Qualifying Examination or Evidence of having appeared in the qualifying examination as per prescribed minimum eligibility of the programme.
3. Character Certificate
4. Entrance Test Certificate with rank/score/percentage, wherever applicable.
5. In case of any discontinuity in studies, an affidavit (called the GAP certificate) to the effect that candidate was not involved in any offence or in any legal activity and that no criminal case is pending against the candidate in a court, should be furnished by the candidate.
II. Certificate/Documents required at the time of Confirmation Admission Letter
1. Original 10th Marksheet or equivalent certificate.
2. Marksheet or Diploma/Degree of minimum Eligibility passed Examination
3. GAP Certificate(If applicable)
4. Character Certificate
5. Two Passport size Photographs
6. Migration Certificate
7. Medical Fitness Certificate (Annexure I )
Note: The university may make mandatory the submission of any certificate or document for the students before or at the time of admission or afterwards, for the purpose of admission or otherwise, as decided by the university.
Obtaining application form
The cost of the University Brochure & Admission Form is Rs.700/- by hand. For request by post -The DD of Rs. 800 is to be sent in favour of “Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women’s University” payable at Jaipur.
Students can take these forms from the following Distribution and Collection Centers(D&C)
Distribution & Collection Center- I
(By Post /By Hand)
University Corporate Office:
235, Hanuman Nagar Extension, Bajrang Marg , Janak Marg, Sirsi Road Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Distribution & Collection Center- II
(By Hand) University Regional Office:
219, Indira Nagar Colony, Near Asian School,
Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India
Distribution & Collection Center- III
(By Hand) Allahabad Bank at selected Branches:
click here to download the list of Allahabad Bank branches
Career Launching Center
(Interview & Admission Process) University Campus :
Vedant Gyan Valley, Village Jharna Mehla-Jobner link Road,
Jaipur-Ajmer Expressway Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)
Jaipur: 0141-2351820, 2352909
Dehradun: 9897702359, 9719155549
Last date of receiving Admission Form
- 5th August, 2008
Application Form : http://www.jvwomensuniv.com/download_appform.html