1. Time problem - Three persons A,B,C are waiting for Train.A has
to wait for sometime twice the time b has to wait.B has to wait
till 4:48 and c has to wait 4:57. What is the time now?(I'm not
sure abt the question, but the answer is correct).
Ans : is 4.39
2.Problem on probability - What is the probablity of two persons
among the four having birthday in he same month?
Ans : I dont know the answer.
3. A's salary is 25% more than B's salary.How much % is b's salary
on A's salary?
Ans : It's obviously 80%.
4. A problem on Boats and Streams...There is a river. A boy's
house is at the river bank and his school is on the other side of
the river. The distance between house and school is 1/4 miles.The
boy is going to school by swimming at the rate of 2.5mph.The
river's upstream is 2mph.How long will it take him to reach the
Ans : 30min.
5. The diameter of a wheel is 1.26m.If this wheel rotates 500
rotations, how long it can travel?
Ans : 1.98km.
6. If the ratio of speed of a train is 5:4:6 then what is ratio of
the time taken to cover same distance?
Ans : 12:15:10
7. If five buds can make a full cigarette, how many cigarettes can
we make with 121 buds?
Ans : 30
8. The ratio of radii of two cylinders is 2:3 and the ratio of
their heights is 5:3. If the volume of the bigger cylinder is 27,
then what is volume of the smaller one?
Ans : 20
9. If the sum of the digits of a two digit number is 9 less than
the original number, then what is the 10s digit of the number?
Ans : 1
E N D
+ 5 G
G A M E
Here find the value of D?
Ans : 8
11. A squirrel problem
12. Some people are standing square. From them 32 are removed and
then form a small square and then 8 more removed. now we cannot
form the square. so how many people are there at the beginning?
Ans : 81
13. A grandpa's age is sum of his four grandsons provided that the
grandsons' ages are consecutive in number. Then what is the age of
Ans : 78
14.If 20 men can build a wall 56m long in 6 days, then what length
of a similar wall can be built by 35 men in 3 days?
Ans : 49
15. If m power n = 121, then what is the value of (m-1) power
Ans : 1000
16. What is the condition for a singular matrix?
Ans : All values of a row are 0 and all values of a column are 0.
Note: For a matrix A, to be singular, The determinant value of
that matrix should be 0,ie, |A|=0
17. At 12 noon, Both hands of a clock meet together.After how many
minutes can they meet again?
Ans : 65:45min
18. The average of first 50 natural numbers?
Ans : 25.5
19. There is 20 litre solution containing 10% water and 90%
spirit. How much water should be added to make the solution
containing 25% water?
Ans : 4 litres.
20. There are 20,6 and 9 rupees notes. you have to form 99 rupees
with minimum number of notes.At what minimum number of notes you
can achieve this?
Ans : 8
1. An attribute in a table that is related with primary key of the
another table is called...
Ans : Foreign key
2. The scope of the static varaible is...
Ans : function
3. Which of the following has the function scope?
E.All the above
Ans : E.All the above
4. Which one of the following is not related with files?
5. Which one of the following is not a keyword?
Ans : B
6. Rom is
Ans : Volatile, cannot be changed and it contains boot up
7. How many different binary trees can be formed by 4 nodes?
Ans : 12 Note:(2 power n) - n
8. char *p = (char *)10 means
A.It points to the value at address 10.
B.It returns the character whose ASCII value is 10.
Ans : A
9. Running time of a function f(n)=8T(n/2)+qn for n>1, where q is
Ans : n power 3. (Check the answer)
10. Order of Bubble sort
Ans : O(n power 2)
11. Writing comments
A.Increases .exe file size.
B.Is a good programming practice.
c.Takes more compilation time.
Ans : B.Is a good programming practice.
12. Convert the following decimal number into Hex number...
Ans : 2A0Fh
13. Vector processing means
Ans : Processing the column vector elements parallelly.
14. Constant member function can be loaded with
A. Constant member function.
B. Static member function.
C. Cannot be overloaded.
Ans : C. Cannot be overloaded.
15. By using which of the following functions, we can access the
members of the two instances of a same class
A. Member function.
B. Friend function
C. Both A and B.
D. Neither A nor B.
Ans : C. Check the answer
16. Exception specification is in c++ to provide
B. Object orientedness
C. Error handling
17. Which one of the following is a parse generator?
Ans : YaCC
18. In a communication model, we can communicate in both
directions, but only one at a time. So the system is called
B. Half duplex
C. Full duplex
Ans : Half duplex.