Author Topic: How To Trace A Cell Phone Number  (Read 99482 times)

hari

• Old Members
    • View Profile
How To Trace A Cell Phone Number
« on: June 02, 2008, 05:57:42 pm »
We all get calls from strange unknown cell phone numbers but trying to get information on a cell phone is a lot harder then a regular landline telephone. I wanted to learn how to trace a cell phone number so I did a little research to find out how.

First I started by doing a Google search on tracing cell phone numbers and came up with a ton of "free" reverse call sites. Like everyone else I tried a bunch of them and found it was a waste of time. All I got back was some worthless information or had to pay to see if they could find any results.

I did actually join a few and was soon departed with my money with still no results. I also discovered that they had no contact form or any way to get a refund, I got scammed. There were a few legitimate sites but they had little info on cell phone numbers in there database.

I learned that before you join any site you better do your research. If they have a free search use it to see if the number comes up with anything. You should at least get back the state and city of the cell number you are searching.

As far as tracing cell phone numbers I found reverse phone detective to be the best. There are other sites that are almost equal but overall they came out on top. There site is very easy to use and the info I got back on my searches was amazing. You can actually contact a real person to if you need any support or want a question answered.

Some of the sites have a yearly membership fee but some you can opt in for the one time search fee. Either way the fees are pretty reasonable. Well worth the time you will save by trying to go the free route. I hate spending money too but the saying you get what you pay for is true.

I ran a trace on my own cell phone number and was shocked at what sort of info that is available. Name, address, background records, criminal records, and a lot more are available to anyone that really wants to dig up some dirt on another person.

Before joining a site you will want to make sure they keep there database updates and current. If you know of a new cell number try it and see if it is their system. Some sites run on outdated or public domain information that you can find for free. The only cell phone numbers that could not be traced most of the time were the pre paid cell phones that anyone can pick up at there local convenient store. They don't require a name or any other info so unless the person used a credit card there is no way to trace it.

So if you need to find out who your wife or husband has been calling on their cell phone a reverse phone service is what you will need.
Thanks and Regards,
Hari
ITAcumens
(www.itacumens.com)

<a href="http://itacumens.com/images/homepage/ad_hari.swf" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://itacumens.com/images/homepage/ad_hari.swf</a>

thiruvasagamani

• Old Members
    • View Profile
Re: How To Trace A Cell Phone Number
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2009, 07:37:51 am »
Thanks for your information
Thiruvasakamani Karnan

dwarakesh

• Old Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2009, 01:11:58 pm »
Hi
   Thanks for the informative post...

sajiv

• Sajiv Blog
  • { Hope the life Should be Shift+Tab }
    • View Profile
    • Sajiv Blog
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2009, 08:05:59 pm »

Hi thanks for this information hari im getting like this call many it will be helpfull for me 2 trace the numbers  :agree

Also see the related and most viewed topics like

Cell phone trick
Complete Nokia links
Cell phone codes
Shortcut messages

Click here to see and post  

arun1212

• A New Acumen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2009, 09:32:06 pm »
try http://www.indiatrace.com - free mobile number search location site to trace mobile number in india

www.indiatrace.com

sajiv

• Sajiv Blog
    • View Profile
    • Sajiv Blog
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2009, 09:49:28 pm »
Hi nice information to trace mobile ,IP address ,etc :agree

Sudhakar

• IT ACUMENS
  • Administrator
  • An Special Day - http://goo.gl/1USrR
    • View Profile
    • Sudhakar Blog
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2009, 10:30:01 pm »
try http://www.indiatrace.com - free mobile number search location site to trace mobile number in india

www.indiatrace.com

Thanks arun1212 for this useful information.

I have worked on the site and it clearly points the location and the subscriber.

Kalyan

• Kalyana Raman
  • Co Admin
  • sms FOLLOW 9 to 9566295662
    • View Profile
    • IT Acumens
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2009, 08:58:33 am »
Hi Arun,

Thanks for the excellent info...

it's working good buddy..

arun1212

• A New Acumen
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2009, 01:03:35 pm »
glad that you all liked the link.. that was my first post..and lots f thnksfrom mods and senior members.. :) ..

sajiv

• Sajiv Blog
    • View Profile
    • Sajiv Blog
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2009, 03:45:04 pm »

glad that you all liked the link.. that was my first post..and lots f thnksfrom mods and senior members.. :) ..

Yours first post is really geat post,give more inf like this :agree