News:

GinGly.com - Used by 85,000 Members - SMS Backed up 7,35,000 - Contacts Stored  28,850 !!

Main Menu

GATE COACHING CENTRES AT CHENNAI

Started by Kalyan, Oct 05, 2008, 03:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalyan

GATE COACHING CENTRES AT CHENNAI

1.BRILLANT TUTORIALS (Chennai)

Contact Number (044) 2434 2099

2.Sakthi Academy

NO:32,palandi amman koil street, Behind St.thomas mount Railway Station, Adambakkam,Chennai - 600088 Tamil Nadu.
Contact Number 9840388787
3.iSPACE
AO :#23/47,chellappa st, Purasawalkam,ch-12.
Contact Number 044-2662 4444

gateiesjto

One Of TOP & GOOD GATE Coaching centre in Chennai, It has 3 Branch in Chennai. Tambaram,T Nagar & Anna Nagar. 9445037000 and there are running in tirupati also...

The IES GATE ACADEMY established in HYDERABAD with an aim to provide All India Level Competitive Exams Awareness to Energetic Engineering Graduates through Intensive Class Room Coaching at various places through out INDIA by Our Team of Experts from HYDERABAD in different Engineering Disciplines like EEE, ECE , INSTRUMENTATION MECHANICAL , COMPUTERS , CIVIL , CHEMICAL & BIO- TECHNOLOGY ENGINEERING

Salient Features:

* Experienced and Dedicated Faculty from HYDERABAD , IITs , IISC
    * REGULAR & WEEK END CLASS ROOM COACHING
    * Very Good Material and Practice Papers and Question Banks
    * Regular and Topic wise Tests in each Subject
    * GATE ,JTO ,IES etc Mock Tests
    * Interview Guidance for IES , PSU
    * Fee Concession for Previous GATE Top Rankers and College Toppers
    * REGULAR Doubts Clarification Session
    * Test Papers Review Session
    * Only Institute which provided RESULT ORIENTED COACHING in GATE, IES, JTO and All Technical Exams through out INDIA

THE IES-GATEACADEMY
NO:1 , SOUNDARAJAN STREET,
BEHIND TTD TEMPLE,
T.NAGAR,
CHENNAI - 17
TELNO:91-9445017000,91-9445027000,91-9445037000

More info http://www.gateiesjto.com

vani institute

Best coaching for GATE / IES and other competitive exams in chennai

Chennai Contact

VANI INSTITUTE OF ENGG. & TECH.
Off No: 19/9, Near CANARA BANK,
BURKIT ROAD,T.NAGAR, CHENNAI-600017
Ph:044- 24345294, 09444045294
Email: vani_chennai91@yahoo.com

swami

vani is the worst institute in chennai.these ppl are not having proper faculty n they wil not cover the entire syllabus.more over if we demand about the completition of subjects then this people wil fight.so be careful while joining this institute.ies is better  than this institute

sapnaagarwal

I visited this website www.thegateacademy.com  (The GATE Academy). I found the website to be interesting, apart from providing the previous year GATE papers, they have put a quiet a few number of free Online tests as well as free questions for practice. I think any one preparing for GATE needs to visit this website atleast once!

franks.benjamin

Search engine optimization is one of the most reliable internet marketing strategies that have gained a lot of popularity in these modern days. It is however important to ensure that the optimization of your site is done in the most perfect way so as to see the best positive results. There are many SEO tools that one can use and with them comes a number of benefits.

thiva

i believe SURE SUCCESS ENGINEERING ACADEMY is good..Faculty and place is good..
all people in my batch got good GATE Score

Angry Bird

A valuable article for gate learners

Tamil Song Lyrics- 99tamilsonglyrics.blogspot.com

iesacademy

Great Information for sure.. I too was looking for an IES and GATE Institute in Chennai and ultimately i found it on this forum.. Thanks Guys..