This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Topics - Kalyan
Bigg Boss Julie interview Troll
BHIM App - Digital Payment Transactions via Finger Print - NO CARD/CASH
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Friday launched a UPI (United Payments Interface) based app called BHIM, short for Bharat Interface for Money. The BHIM app is a straightforward UPI app, which would allow anyone to make simple digital payments directly from their bank account, and it is now available for download.
The BHIM app is supposed to support Aadhaar-based payments, where transactions will be possible with just a fingerprint impression, but that facility is yet to start.
The UPI-based BHIM app allows anyone to pay or receive money through online banking, unlike a wallet where you have to first load the money before you can use it.
"Be it a smartphone or feature phone of Rs 1,000-1,200, BHIM app can be used. There is no need to have Internet connectivity," says PM Modi. "One only needs a thumb. There was a time when an illiterate was called 'angutha chchap'. Now, time has changed. Your thumb is your bank now. It has become your identity now."
Let's take a closer look at everything you need to know about the BHIM app.
Also seeBHIM app explained in 10 points
What is BHIM app?
With the BHIM app, anyone can send or request money through the app to make a digital payment. The app is linked to your bank account, so you don't have to load money in it unlike a wallet, and a merchant does not have to worry about transferring the money back to their bank account.
How to download BHIMP app?
Download the BHIM app by the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) on Google Play to start using the free Android app.
How to download BHIM app for iPhone?
BHIM app is presently now available on Android and will come to iPhone 'soon'.
How exactly does the app work?
BHIM lets you choose your preferred bank, after it has verified your mobile number. You get an SMS, so it's best to use the same number as the one that's linked to the bank account. BHIM will ask you to set a 4-digit passcode. Pick something you won't forget easily because you'll need the code every time you open the app.
The app will then ask you to select your bank. If your account is UPI activated, it will reflect the relevant number. You'll see options to send and receive money, and transact via IFSC. If UPI is not activated, you can put in six digits of your debit card number, and the expiry date, after which the app will let you use it.
To send money, type in the mobile number or VPA address. BHIM will verify the payee. Type in the amount, and hit pay. If the payee doesn't have UPI, tap on the three dots above the send money option. The ACCOUNT + IFSC option will open up, where you can put in the details.
One problem currently is that you can access only one account per mobile number. So if your number is linked to two accounts, you will have to disable the selected one and go back to the bank selection option.
How do I use BHIM app?
After you download the BHIM app, you'll have to register your bank account through the app, and set a UPI PIN. Your mobile number is your payment address, and you can start transacting. Through the app, you can send or receive money to a phone number, check balance, or scan a QR code to make a payment without sharing a phone number.
Using the BHIM app, money can also be sent to non-UPI banks through IFSC, like you do with normal net banking.
Does the BHIM app work on feature phones?
Apart from the Android app, the interface behind the BHIM app can be accessed using USSD (Unstructured Supplementary Service Data) from feature phones - you will need to dial *99# to access it. With this method, an Internet connection will not be required to use the core functionality behind the BHIM app.
What banks support the BHIM app?
All the major banks are supported by the BHIM app - as long as the bank supports UPI, you will be able to access your money through the BHIM app.
The list of banks supported by the BHIM app is as follows:
Bank of Baroda
Bank of India
Bank of Maharashtra
Catholic Syrian Bank
Central Bank of India
Indian Overseas Bank
Karur Vysya Bank
Kotak Mahindra Bank
Oriental Bank of Commerce
Punjab National Bank
South Indian Bank
Standard Chartered Bank
State Bank of India
Union Bank of India
United Bank of India
What are the BHIM app transaction limits?
There is a maximum of Rs. 10,000 per transaction permitted, and Rs. 20,000 within 24 hours.
What's so special about BHIM then?
BHIM also has options to transfer via IFSC and MMID as well for non-UPI banks. It indicates the government has decided to go with one app that will enable digital payments via UPI. Of course, for BHIM to be of use to a majority of people, everyone must start accepting and activating UPI as a payment method.
As of now, iOS users are out of this system -- and Apple devices are used by affluent users who are often likely to do a lot of digital transactions. From an infrastructure point of view, there's a long way to go before BHIM becomes India's default payments app. The Internet is spotty or non-existent across vast swathes of the land. And the Aadhaar-based payments part for BHIM is yet to be rolled out fully
Millions of Google accounts compromised after Android malware attack
Malicious software designed to attack Android smartphones has breached the accounts of more than a million Google users, security researchers said Wednesday.
The report by Check Point Software Technologies said the malware dubbed Gooligan targets devices running Android 4.0 and 5.0, which represent nearly 74 percent of mobile devices using the Google-powered operating system.
The attacks can steal email addresses and authentication data stored on the devices to access sensitive data from Gmail, Google Photos, Google Docs and other services, Check Point said.
"This theft of over a million Google account details is very alarming and represents the next stage of cyber-attacks," said Michael Shaulov, Check Point's head of mobile products.
"We are seeing a shift in the strategy of hackers, who are now targeting mobile devices in order to obtain the sensitive information that is stored on them."
Check Point said researchers discovered Gooligan's code in an application last year and that a new variant appeared in August 2016, affecting some 13,000 devices per day. About 57 percent of those devices are located in Asia and about nine percent are in Europe.
"The infection begins when a user downloads and installs a Gooligan-infected app on a vulnerable Android device, or by clicking on malicious links in phishing attack messages," the company said in a statement.
Attackers can gain control over the device and generate revenue by fraudulently installing apps from Google Play and rating them on behalf of the victim.
Check Point said it reported the details of the malware to Google, and that the tech giant indicated it would take steps to protect users.
Google did not immediately respond to an AFP query.
Courtesy: Economic Times
Saithan Hunts for Jayalakshmi
Vijay Antony released his first 10 mins of movie officially in his channel to create tempt about this thriller concept. This might be the very bold move in Indian cinemas. Again, the movie story is based on the great writer Sujatha.
500, 1000 rupees notes will not be a legal tender from midnight
Where is Tree in Tamilnadu
How to Increase the Productivity in Business
Attached in bigger size
Moulivakkam Building Demolished Video
Secrets Hidden Purposefully in the EPIC History1) Ravana was a strict vegetarian, and always against animal sacrifice. So whenever he came to know about yagya, he would go their and destroy yagya, and release the animals which were captured for 'sacrifice in yagya'. But many puranas are telling only the part of he destroyed yagyas. Jain scripts are telling why he destroyed them.
2) 'Ashwamegha yagya' was sending a horse through out the land, if any country didn't receive it ,then the sender(king) would invade them and conquer that country and join it with their kingdom. If any country receives it with flowers, then the sender won't invade them, but they have to pay taxes to the sender every year. This horse would run through out the country and return to the sender. So this was like indirect invasion on all countries.Ravana opposed these kind of atrocities of big kingdoms, so he became the common enemy for many kingdoms.
3) Ravana always won the countries but he never ruled them, he always left the defeated country to its people. He always ruled his native country only.
4) Ravana's wife,his sister,his daughter all were educated women.
5) Ravana,his father,his son, through out his hereditary every male has one wife only.
6) Ravana,and his son never touched drinks.
7) There were medicinal works,music grammer got created by ravana.
Ravana was an extra ordinary multi tasking person. In old days multi tasking persons were called as 'Avadhani'. They would exhibit this by doing drawing,simultaneously counting,simultaneously answering questions,etc.Generally the maximum simultaneous tasks , a avadhani can do is 8. But ravana was capable of doing 10 tasks simultaneously. So he was called as 'Dhasamana', means 10 head.Means his one head is equal to 10 heads. Later many persons mistook it as ravana was having 10 separate heads.
9) Ravana gave equal rights to women. So a girl can propose to a male. This is what happened when ravana's sister met rama's brother. Rama,and his brother considered it as inappropriate and cut her nose,ears. This raged Ravana's anger and brought the consequences.
10) Ravana was an expelled student from saints(Saint Agathiyar lineage). The reason was either due to animal sacrificing, or he didn't like to keep quite when some kingdoms ruled in a wrong way. Unfortunately the saints didn't expect this, he was the best student, so they were afraid that if he enter into war path, nobody can stop him. They asked Saint Agathiyar to stop him.
11) Agathiyar challenged him for a musical fight. The bet was Ravana should not come to south india again, He should stay in Sri Lanka. Ravana agreed with it. Agathiyar used Veena made up of wooden materials, But ravana's was made up of metal. Ravana refused to participate, because agathiyar's veena was made up of wood , the dual was not fair, and if Ravana wins people would say that due to veena quality only ravana won. Agathiyar insisted on starting the dual irrespective of the Veena quality. The challenge started smoothly, later Agathiyar used high frequency raagas. Ravana has to play the same in his veena. Due to his metalic veena,that created resonance tore the string out, and ravana lost.
12) Saints advised rama that if he create an army full of warriors, ravana would surely defeat it.Rama created Army of monkeys based on the advise of Saints. Everybody counted on Ravana's 'Not killing animals' character. It worked out. Ravana didn't order his army to attack the monkeys till his death. He also fought against rama , but not against monkeys.
13) Ravana never used Horse,Elephant in his army. Otherwise few elephants are enough to kill so many monkeys.
14) Ravana didn't use chariot which was pulled by horse. Instead he used 'Pushpaka Vimana'(Kind of a helicopter). His son used One chariot which can fly in the air.
15) Based on saints advice rama made all of his weapons from woods alone. Ravana found it unfair to use steel weapons against a person who has only wooden weapons. So he didn't use his sword,metal arrows,metal weapons against rama. He didn't even wear breast plate, because it was made up of metal. Unluckily he was not having any weapon made up of wood.
16) Ravana took Sita, but he never touched her. He never put her into prison. He put her into flowery place. He sent his own daughter to take care of Sita, because one princess to the other. All Ravana expected from rama is a single 'sorry' for his act of cutting his sister's body parts. He was adamant in it, even though many persons told him to leave the matter.
17) After so many centuries Facts became stories,stories became myths,myths became puranas. (Puranas were written by authors. They have to say that winning king was good, and defeated king was bad. Otherwise their head won't be allowed to stay on their neck.)
1) Vaishnavas were having a habit of eating non-veg. Because in yagya they put animal body parts into fire. After yagya they eat them. This included beef. This was the scenario before Mahabaratham. Proof: In temples you can see a separate place which would have a big,strong beam in the middle called as 'dhuvajasthambam'. Cow,and other animals would be tied in this, before it got cut. There would be another place where there would be a hip height flat stone place called as 'Balippedam',which is used for sacrificing animals( Now a days this one is used for breaking the coconuts).
This habit got changed later due to various saints teaching.
2) Aadhi shankarar conquered many jains through arguments. The defeated jains,their disciples,family persons,and their relatives converted into Vaishnav.
3) Jains were strict vegetarians. They changed their god in one day. But they could not change there food habits in a single day. They brought vegetarianism into Vaishnava. In the immediate next generation many Vaishnavs started to follow Vegetarianism. Because there ancestors were Converted Jains. Soon all of Vaishnava people started to follow Vegetarianism.
4) Aaadhi Shankarar almost changed 70% of the country into Vaishnava through defeating other religions like saiva,jains,buddhism through arguments. So almost 70% of the country followed the Vaishnav, thereby followed the vegetarianisam introduced by Jains.
5) When later the foreign invaders put the whole country religions into a domain 'Hinduism',they considered the Vegetarianism as 'Hinduism' method.
6) Many saints also opposed beef eating, due to the fact that India is a warm weather country, so beef would create heavy fat,thereby health problems. They put it as a law through religion works.
1) After Ravana got defeated, many of his people in south india were not given job due to the fact that ruling party didn't like to get resistance from the nearby kingdom people. They don't like to raise the defeated past kingdom people. They were denied for job for centuries. Further kingdoms followed this. This brought them down to poverty. They became downtrodden people.The job they got mostly was drumming.
2) This drum was made up of cow skin. So, they had to kill the young cows to get it's skin. Later they thought that , the cow meat is going waste, why don't we eat it. Due to poverty , and single cow can give plenty of food in the form of meat to many persons, their diet fully changed into cow. Beef became their common diet. These people later called as ScheduledCaste(SC) people.
21st Century India. One news channel broadcasted an event that
"A hindu person beat 5 SC people because they ate beef"
Valmiki Ramayana,Jain Puranas,Koorma Purana,Some other puranas, Research works. I could not remember them properly. Not from any specific book. Don't prefer translations, many authors are translating intentionally in a wrong way, prefer original Sanskrit versions.
உலகெங்கும் coca cola போன்ற பல குளிர்பானத்தை சந்தைப்படுத்தும் அமெரிக்க நாட்டின் ஜனாதிபதிகூட ஆரோக்கிய பானம்
இதைப் பார்த்தாவது அந்நிய பானங்களின் மீதுள்ள மோகத்தை தவிருங்கள்...!!
ஆரோக்கியமா வாழவேண்டுமா இளநீர் குடியுங்கள்.
On The Sets of Baahubali 2 - A VR Experience
Google New Messaging App - ALLO
Introducing Google Allo, a smart messaging app that helps you say more and do more. Express yourself better with stickers, doodles, and HUGE emojis & text. Allo also brings you the Google Assistant, preview edition.
More details - https://allo.google.com/