Management & Marketing Jobs For BBA Freshers - Candidates Hurry Up !!!

Started by ravindar, Jul 11, 2008, 12:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ravindar

Management & Marketing Jobs For BBA Freshers

Job Title :     Management & Marketing Jobs

Skill set:    Good Command in English

Job Details:    The candidate is expected to assist the Regional HR Manager in day to day HR activities. Fresher BBA/ BBA with not more than 6 months to 1 yr of experience. Excellent communication Skills candidates with relevant qualification can apply for the position.

Experience:    0 - to - 1

Qualification:    B.B.A - Management

Company Name:    Hcl Infosystems Ltd

Contact Details:

Ms. Sheetal Chavan 299,
Arcot Road,
Vadapalani,
Chennai - 600 026

VINOD SHIVAJI JADHAV

i would like to work with you..........as well as fulfilling the above all conditions... Thank You.... reply me.. regards VINOD SHIVAJI JADHAV.

mohina dobariya

Quote from: ravindar on Jul 11, 2008, 12:33 PM

Job Details:    The candidate is expected to assist the Regional HR Manager in day to day HR activities. Fresher BBA/ BBA with not more than 6 months to 1 yr of experience. Excellent communication Skills candidates with relevant qualification can apply for the position.

Contact Details:

Ms. Sheetal Chavan 299,
Arcot Road,
Vadapalani,
Chennai - 600 026

;)

Raj kamal

Hi,this is raj kamal and i have done my BBA.with secure marks....and i am interested to work with you...so please kindly informed it that  i am able for this job or not..... Your precious.. .raj kamal mobile no.9041301 eight eight two

Bharthi

Hi,am Bharthi.I hv done BBA frm SIGC,Trichy in 2004.Am looking frwrd to wrk wth ur team.Am a quick learner n vr eager to wrk wth u.Pl c tct 9952780501

MIR SHABIR

This is mir shabir and i have done my BBA, and looking for a challenging job to prove my efficieny. and hope you will give me this opportunity. and soonly you will come into my touch with the whole information about the job.
regards
mir shabir
srinagar, j&k
arslaan010@gmail.com
age   21years
gender   M

Dhileep

Am Dhileep am finished B.B.A in passd at 52% good comunication skill am waiting for your valuable reply.

Ezra Devakumar

The above mentioned vacancy suits my qualification.Please do the needful..

priya rautela

hi,sir myself priya rautela from uttarakhand..m persuing b.b.a frm a well know university.its my 5th sem..i hve secured a good percentage till now.i would like to work with you...thank u ,my contact no is 08273620051

Nandan

Hiee gd eve Hcl staff.. Sir i hv recently cmpltd my BBA., if u pple searchng punchl,energtc nd dynamic personality for ur grwng org.,i m th cmplt solutn.. Plz cntct no.- 8447237038

Biman Sarkar

Respected Sir,
                       I am Biman Sarkar from West Bengal.I am completed my BBA with specialization MARKETING from APEX MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE,Durgapur,West Bengal.

Sir if you send your e-mail to my mobile no.then I will send my resume to you.

I wish to work with you and your company.

Kindly consider me.

Thanking You.

Yours faithfully
Biman Sarkar.

MO.NO.:-918001651058/918116064419.

ARIPH KHAN

Hi sir
I completed BBA IN 2011 FROM RAJASTHAN UNIVERCITY AND I HAVE COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE, IF U HIRE THAN PLEASE SIR CONTACT TO ME.

pandyrock2012

hello sir..i am R.Pandiyan..in villupuram..i have BBA graguation in SVAS college in vpm..2011..then i work fresh in marketing company in, Anna nagar,chennai..i want job to u sir..plz reply me...my num 9843444470

midhun v

hi sir my name is midhun  , i have completed  my bba from  tamilnadu university , if there any job vaccancy then  contact me  my cell no ; 8007317491

Priya mittal

Yes,i m dng bba 3rd..n m agree fr hr job..

dharmendra verma

Hi,i am dharmendra verma and i have done my BBA in 2012. I looking for job with ur team so plz contact me +917879140828

Rehanaz S

Quote from: ravindar on Jul 11, 2008, 12:33 PM

Contact Details:

Ms. Sheetal Chavan 299,
Arcot Road,
Vadapalani,
Chennai - 600 026

abuthakeer.j

Quote from: Raj kamal on Sep 06, 2010, 03:30 PM
Hi,this is raj kamal and i have done my BBA.with secure marks....and i am interested to work with you...so please kindly informed it that  i am able for this job or not..... Your precious.. .raj kamal mobile no.9041301 eight eight two

k.muthukumaran

Quote from: Dhileep on Nov 10, 2011, 10:40 PM
Am Dhileep am finished B.B.A in passd at 52% good comunication skill am waiting for your valuable reply.
[/quote BBA FROM SREE RAGAVENDHRA ARTS & SCIENCE COLLEGE CHIDAMBARAM  PERCHANTAGE 50%

Prakash s. Khobragade

My self PRAKASH SHYAMRAO KHOBRAGADE live in Aurangabad,
Maharastra,india.
My Qlfctn:-BBA
complt the 6 th sem.last exam,
wrk exp.:-MARKETING MANAGEMENT,5 year exp.
I m intrested for your job reqrmnt.
Cont.No.

Sadham hussain

c. sumitha

i am sumitha and i have finished BBA .I hope you give me this job prove my skills  . SUMITHA,9025632309,JOLARPETTAI, AGE 23 YEARS.

c.sumitha

c.sumitha

i am sumitha i hope you give me this job prove my skills

Almaz

Hello sir/ madam,

I am Almaz .I have completed BBA from Manipal University with 4 months internship on production planning at Abharan Jewellers, Udupi .I am looking forward for a job in HR/ accounts/finance department. Please contact me if there is any vacancy in your organisation on 00919916857991.

ankush kumar

Quote from: VINOD SHIVAJI JADHAV on Jun 07, 2010, 01:37 PM
i would like to work with you..........as well as fulfilling the above all conditions... Thank You.... reply me.. regards VINOD SHIVAJI JADHAV.

prashanthini

hi.. Myself, prashanthini.. I have completed B.B.A with first class..now am waiting for my final semester result.. Am I eligible for this job

Javeeddhuka

Hello sir,
I am Javeed Dhuke. I have complite BBA before 4 month and I want to job on BBA graduation. If any vacancy please contact me (+919925905899).