News:

GinGly.com - Used by 85,000 Members - SMS Backed up 7,35,000 - Contacts Stored  28,850 !!

Main Menu

BANK OF INDIA : Requirement - 1083 Vacancies

Started by dwarakesh, Nov 09, 2009, 12:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dwarakesh

Bank of india (BOI) (www.bankofindia.com)

Bank of india (BoI), India's International Bank, looking for –1083 General Banking Officers in the Scae-I, II & III :

1. General Banking Officer (Probationary Officers) (JMG-I) : 460 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.10000-18240/-, Age : 21-30 years

2. General Banking Officers (JMG-II) : 386 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.13820-19920/-, Age : 21-33 years

3. General Banking Officer (JMG-III) : 237 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.18240-22280/-, Age : 24-35 years

Application Fee : The application fees Rs.400/- (No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-SM candidates) to be paid in any Bank of India branch with the help of payment challan only. Please take Transaction no. after payment.

Procedure to Apply :
Eligible candidates are advised to apply 'ONLINE' at the Bank of India Website only.

Please keep the printout of the submitted application form to be shown at the time of interview.

Important Dates:
1. Date for Online Registration : 11/11/2009 to 30/11/2009
2. Date of Written Test : 24/01/2010

kamal mehkali

correction in my submit  application form

harish_meena

Dear Sir/ Madam.

Greeting from Omsaijob consultancy

This is in references of our business association which we are discussing on Phone & in same we here by Appoint you and your esteemed organization to represent our Company Omsai Job Consultancy Ahmedabad Gujarat India.
We being in core business of Graduate , undergraduate student,BE EC, ITI & Experience person. We supply in Rajasthan, Mumbai, Ahmedabad Gujarat.

Here by are glad to Appoint you as our business partner in order to full fill our Requirement from our client.

In reference to the above context please mail – us back the scan copy endorsed by our company.

Thanks & Regards

Omsaijob consultancy (Team)

Harish Meena  ( Director)
M. 09327795487

Address:  UG -7. SUHAGAN COMPLEX, NR. FALGUNI GRUHUDHYOG.
OPP. PRUTHI MOTOR, NEHRUPARK, VATSRAPUR, AHMEDABAD
Ph. No. 079 -40009634
Harish_meena80@rediffmail.com  , omsai_job@rediffmail.com

satyaprakarharya

job requirement of coumputer opreater to til date job of axis bank ltd in greater noida

ARSHAD IMAM

i m working in Bank of india .i have working in Birla sun life as agence manager

rajender kumar

Quote from: dwarakesh on Nov 09, 2009, 12:39 PM

Bank of india (BoI), India's International Bank, looking for –1083 General Banking Officers in the Scae-I, II & III :

1. General Banking Officer (Probationary Officers) (JMG-I) : 460 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.10000-18240/-, Age : 21-30 years

2. General Banking Officers (JMG-II) : 386 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.13820-19920/-, Age : 21-33 years

3. General Banking Officer (JMG-III) : 237 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.18240-22280/-, Age : 24-35 years

Application Fee : The application fees Rs.400/- (No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-SM candidates) to be paid in any Bank of India branch with the help of payment challan only. Please take Transaction no. after payment.

Procedure to Apply :
Eligible candidates are advised to apply 'ONLINE' at the Bank of India Website only.

Please keep the printout of the submitted application form to be shown at the time of interview.

Important Dates:

rajender kumar

My aim is to learn & gain Experience in progressive organization. I believe in sincerity and effort of hard working combined with my experience and my skills will be utilized with growth and any challenging assignment, and provide me ample opportunity to learn and achieve, is what I earnest seek further.

ASLAM ANSARI

Quote from: rajender kumar on Jan 06, 2012, 02:04 PM
Quote from: dwarakesh on Nov 09, 2009, 12:39 PM

Procedure to Apply :

Important Dates:

baljinder singh

i am Baljinder Singh. i am working in telecom as a computer operator.

Shrikant Mishra

Quote from: rajender kumar on Jan 06, 2012, 02:08 PM
My aim is to learn & gain Experience in progressive organization. I believe in sincerity and effort of hard working combined with my experience and my skills will be utilized with growth and any challenging assignment, and provide me ample opportunity to learn and achieve, is what I earnest seek further.

Raman cheema

Give imformation of requirements of SBI

alika chirag chandubhai

i am study in f.y.b.com .i very like this job. i have very knowledge about bank .so i very proud for bank apply.

katta vengala rao

:agree
Quote from: satyaprakarharya on Jan 04, 2011, 07:41 PM
job requirement of coumputer opreater to til date job of axis bank ltd in greater noida

ruby duggal

bharat sarvaiya

i m bharat sarvaiya. i m study s y b.com. i running job computer opratore & system Since last 5 year in ESSAR STEEL LTD.........

gurpreet kaur

gurpreet kaur

Quote from: bharat sarvaiya on Jul 25, 2012, 09:46 AM
i m bharat sarvaiya. i m study s y b.com. i running job computer opratore & system  :agree : :

ANSARI ABU ZAID

desairamji

Quote from: rajender kumar on Jan 06, 2012, 02:08 PM

Rajesh Maurya

varinder

Lavanya CP

I am interested bank job,Please help me

alexjames32022

You can check the latest bank private and government job notification for freshers as well as the experience applicants on the freshersworld.com

lavivavola

this is useful information

lavivavola