News:

GinGly.com - Used by 85,000 Members - SMS Backed up 7,35,000 - Contacts Stored  28,850 !!

Main Menu

Smart Note Taker

Started by aruljothi, Sep 09, 2008, 01:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aruljothi

The Smart NoteTaker is such a helpful product that satisfies the needs of the people in today's technologic and fast life. This product can be used in many ways. The Smart NoteTaker provides taking fast and easy notes to people who are busy one's self with something. With the help of Smart NoteTaker, people will be able to write notes on the air, while being busy with their work. The written note will be stored on the memory chip of the pen, and will be able to read in digital medium after the job has done. This will save time and facilitate life.

The Smart NoteTaker is good and helpful for blinds that think and write freely. Another place, where our product can play an important role, is where two people talks on the phone. The subscribers are apart from each other while their talk, and they may want to use figures or texts to understand themselves better. It's also useful especially for instructors in presentations. The instructors may not want to present the lecture in front of the board. The drawn figure can be processed and directly sent to the server computer in the room. The server computer then can broadcast the drawn shape through network to all of the computers which are present in the room. By this way, the lectures are aimed to be more efficient and fun. This product will be simple but powerful. The product will be able to sense 3D shapes and motions that user tries to draw. The sensed information will be processed and transferred to the memory chip and then will be monitored on the display device. The drawn shape then can be broadcasted to the network or sent to a mobile device.

There will be an additional feature of the product which will monitor the notes, which were taken before, on the application program used in the computer. This application program can be a word document or an image file. Then, the sensed figures that were drawn onto the air will be recognized and by the help of the software program we will write, the desired character will be printed in the word document. If the application program is a paint related program, then the most similar shape will be chosen by the program and then will be printed on the screen.

Since, JAVA Applet is suitable for both the drawings and strings, all these applications can be put together by developing a single JAVA program. The JAVA code that we will develop will also be installed on the pen so that the processor inside the pen will type and draw the desired shape or text on the display panel.

annie

could you send me the full report of smart note taker?

HallMark

No ready presentation available dude.

T.saritha

could u send me full details of smart note taker

Sudhakar

Try finding it on www.c3xperts.com

Hope you will get to know more details about Smart Note Taker.
  8)

ravikiran0435

can u help me in getting the full report of smart note taker ? i have to present seminor on this topic as per my acadamics of b.tech

surya92

Quote from: annie on Jul 18, 2009, 10:47 AM

Admin(Portal)

There is now a product SIMILAR to this "Smart Note Taker" listed on the market with a delivery time of "soon" - it is made by Kawell Industry in Hongkong - there are no prices listed, and the MINIMUM order they will accept is for 50 devices! Here's their information:

Mobile Note Taker or Digital Pen

Mobile note taker (or digital pen)--- portable handwriting capture device using handwriting recognition technology to capture your hand writing notes, drawings, sketches anytime, anywhere then upload, file, email your handwriting notes, drawings, sketches once connected to computer.

An nice digital scribe to assist your business, study and daily life.

There is also a voice-recording product listed from Everway, also in China - they have absolutely no prices listed, but here's the information for their product:

Being responsible for coordinating meetings and taking minutes, your heavy workload can be greatly reduced, and you are assured of complete and accurate minutes if you use a high-quality pen recorder. We strongly recommend you to take a look at our newly developed ballpoint-pen-shaped Pen Recorder which, with a metallic and stylish body and concealed mini buttons, is capable of producing professional sound quality. Our Pen Recorder integrates the four functions�writing, digital recording, MP3 player and USB drive�into an ideal recording and entertainment device for business people, investigators, secretaries and students.

Our EW807 pen has the following special features

1.Unlike other pen recorders with 4 or 5 pushbuttons on pen body, it has only one concealed button on pen body, which makes it looks more like a normal pen.

2.Unlike other pen recorders with annoying flashing lights while recording, we could set flash lights off during recording.

So you can write it as a normal ballpoint pen without annoying flashing lights.

3. The built-in Mic is good quality and sensitive, it has the best sound recording quality (very clear recording) and could clearly record sound 10 meters away

4. Elegant looking, super thin,very handy, largest diameter is only 13.9mm,

5. ONE-TOUCH-RECORD
It goes straight into voice record mode after power on;it will start recording with a single push.

(other similar pens on market will first go to music play mode)

6.Recording could be saved in MP3 or WAV format

Technical features:

1.USB2.0, mass storage: up to 2GB

2.built-in Li-battery, support over 12hours recording after fully charged.

3. Included USB Cable Connector easily Docks to any USB jack
Without LCD Display

4. Compatible with windows 98/2000/ME/XP, Mac 9. X and above

5. Up to 144hours recording in WAV format or up to 72hours recording in MP3 format
A.SK in short

Sudhakar

I have not noted this topic for a long time.

so useful, i will mark this topic sticky.

Good Startup Acumen.
  :educated

jasmin.M

jyoti yeole

could you send full seminar report of smart note taker

TINTO THOMAS

PLEASE SEND THE FULL SEMINAR REPORT .. I NEED IT URGENT

dakshayani

please could you send full seminar report on smart note taker.
This topic is very urgent to me please send to me.

laya

Prashanth N Kothari

please could you send full seminar report on smart note taker.This topic is very urgent to me please send to me..

anubhooti.fun

could u please send me the full report of smart note taker on my emaiil id anubhooti.fun@gmail.com.s

RCV

my daughter needs to make a presenation on this topic for her class in electronics. will u please sent it to my email. thanks

jhansi

Quote from: Prashanth N Kothari on Oct 18, 2010, 06:03 PM
please could you send full seminar report on smart note taker.This topic is very urgent to me please send to me..

Shalu sunny

Quote from: aruljothi on Sep 09, 2008, 01:19 PM
The Smart NoteTaker is such a helpful product that satisfies the needs of the people in today's technologic and fast life. This product can be used in many ways. The Smart NoteTaker provides taking fast and easy notes to people who are busy one's self with something. With the help of Smart NoteTaker, people will be able to write notes on the air, while being busy with their work. The written note will be stored on the memory chip of the pen, and will be able to read in digital medium after the job has done. This will save time and facilitate life.

The Smart NoteTaker is good and helpful for blinds that think and write freely. Another place, where our product can play an important role, is where two people talks on the phone. The subscribers are apart from each other while their talk, and they may want to use figures or texts to understand themselves better. It's also useful especially for instructors in presentations. The instructors may not want to present the lecture in front of the board. The drawn figure can be processed and directly sent to the server computer in the room. The server computer then can broadcast the drawn shape through network to all of the computers which are present in the room. By this way, the lectures are aimed to be more efficient and fun. This product will be simple but powerful. The product will be able to sense 3D shapes and motions that user tries to draw. The sensed information will be processed and transferred to the memory chip and then will be monitored on the display device. The drawn shape then can be broadcasted to the network or sent to a mobile device.

There will be an additional feature of the product which will monitor the notes, which were taken before, on the application program used in the computer. This application program can be a word document or an image file. Then, the sensed figures that were drawn onto the air will be recognized and by the help of the software program we will write, the desired character will be printed in the word document. If the application program is a paint related program, then the most similar shape will be chosen by the program and then will be printed on the screen.

Since, JAVA Applet is suitable for both the drawings and strings, all these applications can be put together by developing a single JAVA program. The JAVA code that we will develop will also be installed on the pen so that the processor inside the pen will type and draw the desired shape or text on the display panel.

ravikanth

PLZ SEND ME FULL REPORT ON SMART NOTE TAKER

mayuri

j.mahesh

nvasu

Quote from: aruljothi on Sep 09, 2008, 01:19 PM

HAYA MOHAMMED

sir,
    kindly send me a detailed report of Smart Note Taker.

pallaviCHIRUVOLU

can u pls send me documentation for smart note taker

ajay408

send me full topic(matter) about Smart Note Taker

Sudhakar

Quote from: ajay408 on Feb 01, 2012, 01:11 AM
send me full topic(matter) about Smart Note Taker

Try finding it on www.c3xperts.com

Hope you will get to know more details about Smart Note Taker.
  8)